JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This was NAAR post advertising their products over it. No matter the holster care needs to be taken in the reholster process.

6A15C785-7129-42A6-AE6F-AB39EF6182B9.png

I carry at 4:00 IWB because it's the most comfortable for me, but this reason has crossed my mind as well. I know that this doesnt just happen and you have to bubblegum up to shoot yourself, but stuff happens.

I also can't think of a reason to have to reholster besides pulling it to use it and then not. My 43x stays in the holster its entire existence except at the range. I put it on and take it off holster and all.

I doubt it, may have nicked it but a severed femoral means almost certain death in most cases.
Coded twice, dead enough I suppose.
If that guy had not have been there when it happened he would have been a goner for sure.
Dude may as well forget about lottery tickets, he used up all his Lady Luck in one shot...:eek:

I've always thought you needed to wear pants up to your navel like a grandpa to appendix carry. I've done it a few times and it's so damn uncomfortable. Can't bend over to pick things up, can't drive a car. But I can walk places, I guess. I'm not tactical enough for modern cool guy methods

I've always thought you needed to wear pants up to your navel like a grandpa to appendix carry. I've done it a few times and it's so damn uncomfortable. Can't bend over to pick things up, can't drive a car. But I can walk places, I guess. I'm not tactical enough for modern cool guy methods
I thought AIWB was no go for me too for years. My daughter actually convinced me to try it again early this year. Have to say, I love it now. So much more comfy than 3-330 I used to carry at and lots less worry about printing. Getting the right holster is key and keeping the belt a lot looser than you are probably used to as well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top