JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Four door Dodge. I have looked everywhere and nobody makes one for under the back seat for a 2007! o_O So I was thinking of having one made but not sure what that would cost me.

I have a similar issue with my truck. I've got a 2003 F-150 crew cab, but no one makes a center console pistol safe for that model. The years before and the years after, yes, but not for my year :mad: Seems the 2003 model year was a one-off in design that made it not worth the effort :(

I have a similar issue with my truck. I've got a 2003 F-150 crew cab, but no one makes a center console pistol safe for that model. The years before and the years after, yes, but not for my year :mad: Seems the 2003 model year was a one-off in design that made it not worth the effort :(

They should custom make one for us for free just because its us. :p:D

I'd be happy to spread the word for them if they did. ;)

A true truck gun should be able to withstand the rigors of being bolted discreetly to the undercarriage of said truck and left there until needed.
what thief looks under a rig for goodies?
remember to not leave the keys in the ignition though.. just a thought

A true truck gun should be able to withstand the rigors of being bolted discreetly to the undercarriage of said truck and left there until needed.
what thief looks under a rig for goodies?

Not sure I want to climb under my truck when the sh!t is hitting the fan? I would rather have it a little more accessible. For instance I'm driving home and everything goes sideways. If I can reach it then I can run people over and shoot the ones I can't. :s0130::s0114:

Four door Dodge. I have looked everywhere and nobody makes one for under the back seat for a 2007! o_O So I was thinking of having one made but not sure what that would cost me.

Here is a great thread on gun storage: Improvised Weapon Mounting And Storage Solutions | Survival Monkey Forums

Maybe at Cabella's? Improvised Weapon Mounting And Storage Solutions | Page 4 | Survival Monkey Forums

Improvised Weapon Mounting And Storage Solutions | Page 6 | Survival Monkey Forums

Not sure if there are lockable versions - seems like they all would be...

This one looks like it was improvised from a locking tool box: Improvised Weapon Mounting And Storage Solutions | Page 6 | Survival Monkey Forums

Not sure I want to climb under my truck when the sh!t is hitting the fan? I would rather have it a little more accessible. For instance I'm driving home and everything goes sideways. If I can reach it then I can run people over and shoot the ones I can't. :s0130::s0114:
Well at least you know it'll be there, no matter what. And as an added bonus you'll be under there anyway for cover when the laserbeams start a flyin'!

How about a cheap 12ga with sights and slugs? Should be decent up to 75-100yds. Use different shells for close in needs like buck shot. You could get shotgun for real cheap.

Also, looking at the definition of a truck gun, cheap is one of the parameters.
I agree. A sub-$100 break open shotgun with a set of those caliber changing inserts plus some ammo for each caliber would very useful.

I'm probably one of the few that still uses a club on their steering wheel. Your not taking my rig easy.

I nice metal lockbox would be great. But still wouldn't leave a firearm in my rig 24/7. I worry enough about the tools, rigging, survival gear as it is. I like the cable idea for short term storage , while covered of course.

Good luck stopping a meth head with a pry bar and some time.

Or a take down 12

20170806_181539.jpg 20170806_181603.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class