JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about an AR pistol? You can get one in various calibers and they are definitely accurate to 100+. Throw a KAK Shockwave on it and if you have to, you could momentarily shoulder it for better accuracy. ;)

Another Vote for the KTS2K's. Folded they fit in a laptop bag. Also like the AR pistol now days. Since you can put a brace on one and it's still a handgun in this state, can carry it loaded in the car with my CPL. Making one more tempting.

These two posts....

I frikken LOVE my AR pistola!! ;)

IMG_3863.JPG

If you want .22lr, I'd definitely recommend the 10/22 Takedown - hard to beat, and 25 round magazines are available, so more mag capacity that some others.

But....I'd be tempted to go with an AR pistol with a brace. Take the upper off the lower and it's as compact as you can get, plus more firepower than the .22lr But, the trade-off is more weight overall, including ammo weight.

The Sub2K option or pistol-caliber AR pistol is a nice option to consider too.

So much to choose from!

Well here is something no one has asked. Whats your budget?

Under $500 go with AR if it is limitless then you can go with just about anything mentioned and have a great truck gun.

I do have a complete anderson ar lower on my shelf... i could order a basic psa upper for around $250 and have a beater ar to throw in rhe tool box

If your on a budget then that sounds like the best bet. What kind of tool box is it? Your not just putting this in a truck bed box are you? just a thought because I have had one broken into before.

just my .02

If I was to go with a rifle "pistol" then it would be something in .30 caliber - 7.62x39 or .300 BO, et. al. that doesn't loose as much velocity with the shorter barrel and the heavier projectiles will still penetrate and expand at the lower velocities.

I am also not a believer in pistol cartridge carbines/rifles/et. al. - if you are going to carry a rifle weight gun, then get one that is chambered for a rifle cartridge.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top