JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zombieland... It's kind of a cult thing with me:confused:

Cheers! :D

tenor.gif

Last Edited:
"That appears to be an MG42 reciever wearing an ace skeleton stock... welded to the top of a Remington model 11, with sights fitted to the tube...If it's functional that's is some jedi gunsmithing!:s0152:"

Are we assuming it's all real parts, that there are no Airsoft pieces or model/prop stuff?

"That appears to be an MG42 reciever wearing an ace skeleton stock... welded to the top of a Remington model 11, with sights fitted to the tube...If it's functional that's is some jedi gunsmithing!:s0152:"

Are we assuming it's all real parts, that there are no Airsoft pieces or model/prop stuff?
Those appear to be real parts... you can see the welds, and where the lower reciever was cut across the middle of the grip... typical of a de-milled MG42 reciever. you can actually drill and fit an AR15 FCG in those from what i've read. That said, I doubt it's functional.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top