JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you take the time to read this article you will find yourself on one side of the fence or the other. The quote from Benjamin Franklin about the two wolves and the lamb voting about what to have for lunch is exactly where we are headed. I believe " One nation, under God, indivisable with Justice and Liberty for all".
"Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

I would like to state for the official court record that "I would never dream of defying our governments command". Now back to the bricks and morter to finish up the false wall to my walk in gun safe....

I don't think there are enough suicidal members of the law enforcement community to do a door to door confiscation. The blood bath on both sides would be rediculous

I don't think there are enough suicidal members of the law enforcement community to do a door to door confiscation. The blood bath on both sides would be rediculous

I think you are 100% correct and unfortunetly as dumb as our elected officials may be on most things, I think they know this as well so to save themselves the bad PR, the will find more creative ways to disarms law abiding citizens (Insane ammo taxes, outlawing transer, sale, etc of certain and or most firearms) That is why when it comes to gun control legistlation, there is no compromise, because they will find some creative way to disarm us all.

Didn't read the link but......

WHO are "they"?

HOW are "they" coming?

WHEN are "they" coming?

"They" will never be coming door to door to take your guns. It is an impossible task unless over 50% of the US population was in LEO AND tasked with this job AND was willing to do so AND there were legal orders to do so............

Oh please. The thugs will be lining up in droves for the opportunity to kick in doors at 4am. Those that believe law enforcement and the military won't gleefully do whatever they are told, unconstitutional or not, haven't looked at the mentality.

It is all 'us vs them.' The whole fake WOT is about the real terrorist - you - the person that wants the greatest freedom of all - to be left alone. Come on now, you guys need to get a clue.

After 75% the people turn in their guns (and that might be years from now) the rest will be narc'd on by friends, neighbors, family, coworkers, etc (today's Stassi).

Anyone planning on 'fighting' should definitely not be talking about it here. The ones that actually would fight at all are a tiny, tiny minority. No one has stood up to draconian BS at all up to this point. Every manipulation and lie gobbled up like candy. I don't see the flouride heads doing a damn thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top