JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The attorney general's office will provide $500 per assault rifle or ghost gun turned in on-site at each event, $75 per rifle or shotgun and $25 per non-working, replica, antique, homemade or 3D printed gun. The office is offering $150 per handgun, and $500 will be given for the first handgun turned in per person."

1681844118668.png

Laughable prices kept purposely low because they don't want to actually solve the problem.
To me, these prices seem predatory.. they are taking advantage of people instead of informing them about the value of their items. I'd hope people went down with signs encouraging folks to do a quick google search of item value.

What''cha wanna bet B&E's/firearm thefts go through the roof in the days prior? For a criminal... that's just advertising free money!

Great plan!!:s0155:

I mean, that's not bad really. I can get $500 for a Casper that cost a lot less? And $500 for the first handgun in general? I've got more than one handgun that cost me well under $500 that I don't use and I won't sell because the time/transfer costs aren't worth it. Would be an easy way to get a couple bucks for my useless junk

So a person can buy a hipoint and then turn it in for $500 by the sound of it. Great use of public $ (smh). I guess it would help the manufacturers of cheap guns though. Rough riders can be had for $99-$125 new.

A New York second ammendment foundation should set up a mobile gun store a block away. Sell 10,000 rough riders for $200 so each person can make about $300. Foundation pockets $100 per gun totaling a million dollars to fight unjust gun laws.

So ten days to break into cars, houses and steal some firearms, got it 👍

"This one-day statewide initiative will feature nine simultaneous gun buyback events held across the state, at which the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) will accept — with no questions asked — working and non-working, unloaded firearms in exchange for compensation on site.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews