JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way they will come for your guns is if OBAMA creates a civilian defense force ,because I'll tell ya no law enforcement will do it or anyone else that is and American citizen period

If I fight it will be smart and not as a barracaded peasant. LE isn't going to like the MacGregor method of resistence if they push this issue

Ok so how large of a "police" force? 50,000 people? Using the conservative number of 200 million guns in the US that would equal 4000 guns/person to confiscate, process, and dispose of. This act would not go un-noticed or stood for.

Things will get stripped away one by one. Step by step. One "crazy" gun nut (who only owns 3 guns and 100rds of ammo) here and there. This is in ways that people think "its not my problem" or "well there must have been a good reason for them doing that". If 50,000 "police" suddenly started knocking on doors that would end up causing a line in the sand and people would notice that IS happening to THEM.

Yeah right...Katrina. Thats all the facts we need. They will follow the law that is given them. Not all but a bunch will willingly.

Also New York City and Chicago. I wonder how many thousands of LEOs believe what they are doing is unconstitutional but do it anyways? They gotta keep their jobs ya know.

"Its up to the civilians to have their representatives change the laws. We only enforce the laws given to us to enforce." Ever heard LE say something along those lines?

They fight for a paycheck, we will fight for freedom and our very lives. it's an old story

Enough of them pay the righteous price and you'll see lots of badges handed in

Another thing I think...

Firearm owners are fooling themselves that think just because they lie and say they sold their firearms that that is actually gonna work with LE. Or if the firearms owners hide them that the LE hasn't already thought about that and is ready for any excuse or way of hiding that could be come up with. Some would slip threw but the majority would be found. If the government is planing for it.... they have been planing for it.

We should not be naive.

One would be foolish to have banned guns at their home. Be smart and learn about geocaching

My ancestors the Highlanders hid weapons everywhere.. if a cottage burned often swords and firearms were found in the remains of the thatched roof

I just think firearm owners should consider that it Really might not happen the way they hope. Reality stinks sometimes. Especially when you are caught off guard.

I believe in the authenticity of George Washington's vision. We will win but pay a heavy price. Note gunners are waking up, cleaning out retailers, swamping gun shows.. one in Cali this last weekend had to be shut down by the fire marshall

If they try mass confiscations you should not be where they expect you to be, and most of you had better team up and take the fight to them

I hope for the best for We the People if it goes down. I hope the authority sees their errors and sides with us.

This can all be avoided if they remember this country is supposed to be ran for The People. And The People have certain God given rights that cant be regulated away.

IF something happens...it may not.

I hope for the best for We the People if it goes down. I hope the authority sees their errors and sides with us.

This can all be avoided if they remember this country is supposed to be ran for The People. And The People have certain God given rights that cant be regulated away.

IF something happens...it may not.

That would be nice and save a lot of lives, maybe mine. But I'm not going to put any money on it

Scary thoughts.

If I was "The Man" and was planning on confiscating everybody's guns, I would expect everything that's being posted here.

Scenario 1: Buried/Hidden guns. People claiming they sold them etc.
Scenario 2: People gathering in their Davidian compound with their guns and ammo keeping 24/7 vigilant watch.
Scenario 3: Groups running to the hills to escape the grab.

"The Man" in this day and age is MUCH more boring and devastating (and evil).

They will do this:
1. Make owning guns a felony. Turn em in for cash, or get caught with them and go to prison for 20 years.
This will make 75% turn them in.
2. Offer large sums of money for turning in your neighbor.
This will allow them to setup a sting operation and pull you from your desk at work when you aren't near your guns, cuff you and rip your house apart.

They will then begin to run some grab operations, not really to get the guns, but to make the remaining gun groups react, so they can have the cause of righteousness on their side, and get the public opinion to show "America" that this isn't "We the People" it's "Them the Terrorists".

Once they have popular support, Then they will outright go to war against guns.

Well, it's either that way, or the script to a good Tom Clancy novel.

It sucks to know how it's going to play out, and have to watch it.

Maybe the public will wake up in time to see the noose coming.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews