JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't read the link but......

WHO are "they"?

HOW are "they" coming?

WHEN are "they" coming?

"They" will never be coming door to door to take your guns. It is an impossible task unless over 50% of the US population was in LEO AND tasked with this job AND was willing to do so AND there were legal orders to do so............

Possibly a U.N. task force. Our government is trying all it can to sign on to the U.N. Small Arms Treaty. Obama may just have the support needed to get it done this time. Somalis, Brazilians, French, Polish, Dutch, etc. will be the ones doing the door kicking if it ever gets that far.

Possibly a U.N. task force. Our government is trying all it can to sign on to the U.N. Small Arms Treaty. Obama may just have the support needed to get it done this time. Somalis, Brazilians, French, Polish, Dutch, etc. will be the ones doing the door kicking if it ever gets that far.

That bring things back to being easy for us. That would be an obvious line in the sand. The gun grabbers KNOW that any obvious line in the sand will actually open peoples eye and they will see that "it can and IS happening to me" which will not fly. They grabbers have to keep cutting string by string with no obvious line that way people will keep saying "it is not happening to me and it probably won't" until it IS effecting "me" and then it is too late.

When they come for our taxes, do we pay, are say screw you?
When they say, you are expected to flood insurance cause you live near a river that hasn't flooded in 2 billion years, do you pay up?
When they teach sex Ed in 1st grade(exaggerating) what do you do?
Etc etc etc etc.....
When do you say nooooooo!?
Whe did they say no in our nations history?
What happend when they did?
Balls deep guys.

Another thing I think...

Firearm owners are fooling themselves that think just because they lie and say they sold their firearms that that is actually gonna work with LE. Or if the firearms owners hide them that the LE hasn't already thought about that and is ready for any excuse or way of hiding that could be come up with. Some would slip threw but the majority would be found. If the government is planing for it.... they have been planing for it.

We should not be naive.

First off, you are under no obligation to talk to the police at all, if you are smart you'll just politely take the fifth. You should also never consent to any searches, make them get a warrant, this raises the bar for them as they must show a judge probably cause to get a warrant issued. You refusing to talk and/or be searched can not be used as grounds for probable cause, you may feel, and the police will try to make you feel like you are inviting suspicion but the law does not work that way, don't be fooled. Now if we start to see widespread abuse of search and seizure powers (warrantless) then its probably time for armed resistance and regime change in order to restore the rule of law.

I can't think of any reason why any of these nations would want to donate troops to a U.N. effort to take guns away from American civilians. Nations are typically very reluctant to donate troops/resources to the U.N., usually when they do its due to a direct national interest. I'm not seeing any direct foreign national interest involving U.S. civilian firearm ownership.

First off, you are under no obligation to talk to the police at all, if you are smart you'll just politely take the fifth. You should also never consent to any searches, make them get a warrant, this raises the bar for them as they must show a judge probably cause to get a warrant issued. You refusing to talk and/or be searched can not be used as grounds for probable cause, you may feel, and the police will try to make you feel like you are inviting suspicion but the law does not work that way, don't be fooled. Now if we start to see widespread abuse of search and seizure powers (warrantless) then its probably time for armed resistance and regime change in order to restore the rule of law.

There are other ways around you choosing not to talk to them that could be used. Such as calling you or whoever they deem the greatest threat in the household up for jury duty. They could process 100's of potential 'gun owners'' per day in every city. This enables them to run you through a metal detector, detain you while you listen to their mock or real trial, even allows them to take away your cell phone during this temporary 'detainment' claiming case sensitive material will be heard during this perticular trial. All the while this has seperated you from your home and not enabled your wife/husband or kids to contact you. Clearing the way for them to interrogate your family & search your home &/or property. When you are forced fed to comply with involuntary servitude under the guise of 'a duty', there isn't much they CAN'T do to you.

There are other ways around you choosing not to talk to them that could be used. Such as calling you or whoever they deem the greatest threat in the household up for jury duty. This enables them to run you through a metal detector, detain you with mock or even a real trial, even allows them to take away your cell phone during this temporary 'detainment' claiming case sensitive material will be heard during this perticular trial. All the while this has seperated you from your home and not enabled your wife/husband or kids to contact you. Clearing the way for them to interrogate your family & search your home &/or property.

I don't have a spouse or children to worry about folding under police pressure, if you do, I suggest you school them up on the law, make them watch the "don't talk to the police" video over and over. You also have to remember that law enforcement has limited resources, if they dump a bunch of time and effort into one investigation then others are neglected. Make sure you don't stand out from the crowd, don't give them a reason to invest that time in you.

I don't think there are enough suicidal members of the law enforcement community to do a door to door confiscation. The blood bath on both sides would be rediculous

I think it would only take a few really ugly incidences before they gave up and called in the National Guard, then when the NG refused, they'd just stop trying. It's not like the politicians are going to go out there and do it themselves.

I can't think of any reason why any of these nations would want to donate troops to a U.N. effort to take guns away from American civilians. Nations are typically very reluctant to donate troops/resources to the U.N., usually when they do its due to a direct national interest. I'm not seeing any direct foreign national interest involving U.S. civilian firearm ownership.

Only the hardest soldiers looking for a REAL war will want to come take our guns. I would guess that soldiers of other countries would do whatever they could to get out of this,cause it's been know since WW2 how many guns we have.
Heck,even the Japanese didn't want any part of it.

And look how many folks are armed now? If they come let it be when it snows,then all the colors of the flag will be represented.

If they take guns,it will be piece work,not "drawing the line in the sand".
I would guess thee will be road blocks and such.Out law them from where ever they can set up good check points.

But one of the things we need to do is talk to our LEO and military friends and let them know where we stand. How we would react if they thought they were making an easy gun grab.
What would their families say if they knew they were destroying the constitution?
I think if we talk to these types and make them aware of the Oath Takers? is that it? then we can make a few think about who's side they will be on.

Hey may not be enough,but maybe we can change a few minds.

I really don't want to believe Burt's vision of our future.

My belief is, they won't ever show up at the door.
They will tax us, And go after our money and property through mail system.
They try and bankrupt us.
That's how they will beat us.
Most of us will quit the fight to save our stuff.
Bank on it...

Despite all the chest beating, if they come most of us will give them up. Those who don't will be just as crippled as they will never be able to use their guns ever again. Won't even be able to tell anybody they have them. Fortunately, I doubt they are coming in a door to door fashion. It would take a lot of troops/cops to do that and there would be much death on both sides. It would be through legislation and taxation. Slowly it would get so costly and bureaucratically painful to own guns that most of us will eventually just give up.

What I don't understand is why you assume local LE will be given the job of collecting them. I really don't think it will come to this, but if it did, why not just hire mercenaries? How many contractors did Blackwater have in Iraq (contracted by Blackwater -- paid for with tax dollars)? Where are they now? If it came to this, I would not be surprised to find out that our tax dollars were being used to hire private contractors, put them in DHS uniforms, and have them do the dirty work. Tinfoil hats optional. (yeah, I was watching "Jericho" the other night, but it does make you think...)

Well if I hear their coming for guns mine will disappear. Sorry you just missed em!

Otherwise they better send a lot of people and use the rules for a gunfight.

Bring a gun. Bring lots of guns. Bring friends who have guns

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads