The Worst AK I have Ever Seen

Ok I'll play devil's advocate here.

Scenario 1).
You just got word that the woke zombie herd is marching down the interstate and approaching your exit within the hour. You forgot the combo to your safe where all of your queens are kept. Then you remember that you have a bucket full of questionable, AK parts from leftover parts kits that you won off one of your gun auction sites for forty two bucks because that was the reserve and nobody else bid (you know....standards). Also sitting next to the bucket of parts is a recent bulk delivery of 7.6 x 39 from ammoman.com.
So you pull a Dremel out of your @ss and get to work. It'll do.

Scenario 2)
Your best buddy came over to play poker and show off his new Krinkov that he obviously over paid for at the gun show.
Not only did he take all of your money at poker but he drank all of your good scotch and smoked your high end dog-rocket cigars.
After he was done ridiculing you for being such a rube, he hopped (responsibly) in his Uber and went home. However, he left his Krinkov. Not to be out done by this doosh bag, you get the Dremel out and get drunkenly down to business. Nobody makes a fool out of you (at least twice) and doesn't regret it.

What did we learn here? There is no such thing as an ugly AK and if there is, there's usually a reason for it. :cool:

The Heretic

Reactions
The gun/dremmmelmanship is SO BAD that it’s chambered in .223mm!!!

Not .223cal, .223mm?!?!? :D

Shoots some teeny tiny pew pew’s, maybe that’s why it blew up, Ian was using pew pews too big for it!
My bet is some foreign backyard gunsmith - but then there are a lot of stupid people here in the USA too.

Warning, this will give the AK fans a case of the vapors. :s0112:

Pretty much looks like the early days of kit building when guys would cheap out and do screw builds or weld builds. Some real hack jobs out there. And the folder latch? That is a PITA to install correctly, and based upon everything else it’s no wonder d00fus didn’t install it.

Reactions
Back in the day I knew a guy who built them like that. When he would get a AK then completely disassemble it then put it back together “the right way”. He always ended up with extra partS which he would say were “unnecessary”. His AK builds were infamous in our circle of friends. One time after a build of his he brought it to our friends property to shoot. The dust cover flew off and smacked our friends father in the face. Ahhhh bubblegum this was a good video brought back some memories and another good laugh.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom