JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm also someone that waits until the season is available on Netflix and I have just finished watching Season 2. I think the writers must have been on strike for that one.They could have fit the whole storyline into a single movie. Most of the characters are annoying and the only ones I would want to team up with would be Glenn, Herschel, or Daryl.That said, there's zombies and guns so I'll watch it and hope that Lori and Carl go missing....forever

Yeah I can't stand lori either, hoping the little zombie in her tummy kills her and I still don't know about Carl.

I'm also someone that waits until the season is available on Netflix and I have just finished watching Season 2. I think the writers must have been on strike for that one.They could have fit the whole storyline into a single movie. Most of the characters are annoying and the only ones I would want to team up with would be Glenn, Herschel, or Daryl.That said, there's zombies and guns so I'll watch it and hope that Lori and Carl go missing....forever

Heard alot of good things about this show. Imo this show is suuuuuuper sloooooooooooow. I'm watching it on netflix, and I find myself fast fowarding through the show. Booooring lol:s0129:

Damn kids and their OCD!

I noticed one thing about everyone on this show - they never, ever, watch their 6. Vision/alertness is only one direction, straight forward.

S3/E3 was downright stupid with the aquarium full of heads.

It is easy for a show like this to jump the shark if they get to silly and 'over creative' with the plots.

Gale Ann Hurd is the executive producer though (Terminator Movies) so hopes are high.

S3/E3 was downright stupid with the aquarium full of heads.

It is easy for a show like this to jump the shark if they get to silly and 'over creative' with the plots.

Gale Ann Hurd is the executive producer though (Terminator Movies) so hopes are high.

*Spoilers*

The heads were one of the few parts that were consistent with the comic. The Governor is bat S insane. They didn't keep his zombified daughter in it - at least that we've seen - so they're still neutering the show.

Plus Andrea never met the Governor. Rick and Michonne did, which is where Rick got his hand cut off. They're being *very* liberal with the show.

Yeah, the "purists" are the ones that have hated the show since Ep 1 because of how the show arc doesn't stay true to the comic. Both are good and bad in their own ways. I enjoy the show - there are parts I think it has done better than the comic in terms of development, but then there are some areas that are completely off the reservation that make it hard to get into.

Yeah. The whole Woodbury episodes should prove turning points in the series.

They have deviated a bunch from the comic, but it's supposedly to keep it fresh and exciting even if you've read all the comics. (one of the comics authors is also helping with the story line, so that keeps it authentic enough for me)

The premise of the comic (and now TV show) is this:

Typical zombie story plot: Camera follows small group through first day/week of the zombie apocalypse. Group holes up in a tavern or mall or rips through small town looting goods to survive the night/week. Many of them die. A few live. The end.

The author of the comic series asked "What happens the next day? What about the day after that?"

That's the premise of this story. They follow the life of Sheriff Rick Grimes through the entire zombie apocalypse.

Lori's dead shot in the head now she won't come back as a zooombie *happy dance*

I predict that Maggie and Glen will at least be God parents to the new Grimes baby - if Rick doesn't just give them the baby. Alternately - I can see them sticking with the comic to the point of the baby dying by the order of the Governor.

Carl's character has to take a dark turn now. Simply has to - I don't see how they can't not go down that road.

Overall - I'm happy with how this season is shaping up. I hate hated the character of Lori from the early beginnings of the show. I was just hoping she'd get eaten or killed sooner.

Watching it now. I take it then that it didn't go the way of the comic:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101209213508/walkingdead/images/1/14/WD-_012.jpg

Lori's dead shot in the head now she won't come back as a zooombie *happy dance*

I predict that Maggie and Glen will at least be God parents to the new Grimes baby - if Rick doesn't just give them the baby. Alternately - I can see them sticking with the comic to the point of the baby dying by the order of the Governor.

Carl's character has to take a dark turn now. Simply has to - I don't see how they can't not go down that road.

Overall - I'm happy with how this season is shaping up. I hate hated the character of Lori from the early beginnings of the show. I was just hoping she'd get eaten or killed sooner.

I think Carol is also a goner - but maybe she's still alive. There's little point to her being around anymore. They can replace her character with someone less annoying.

Even though he's nowhere in the comics I really like Daryl's character. I hope they don't kill him off anytime soon. But I can see him being sad if Carol dies.

Lori took the easy way out. Wow. Not at all what I was expecting, and not near as satisfying as it should have been. I feel sorta cheated.

And she COMPLETELY f'ed up her boy. This'll warp Carl worse than what happens in the comic.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top