JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not too happy with the show. I liked the first and second season, but the rest is proving to be bad decision upon bad decisions. Who thought Lori's skinny butt would survive child birth without a hospital. Who wants to baby sit Lori's baby? What is the baby's chances of living? Why does no one have back up melee weapons? A samurai would have a ball in a field full of slow moving zombies. Off with everyone's head! How did that convict bag a deer with an ax and my 30.06 still hasn't seen deer? Does the writers think its that easy to hunt dear? About the only thing I've been liking is Carl's audacity to wear that cowboy hat, for what I'd imagine, the rest of his life. I like Daryl and his chopped trumpet. I like Andrea and how she prances around like the natural cougar that she is, leading men on with her mixed signals. I watch the show just to see what's going on, but haven't really enjoyed itp

Babies have been born without the aid of hospitals before. That part isn't a particularly troublesome issue to me.

I would think the ridiculous accuracy at distance with pistols from people who doesn't have the resources to drill and drill and drill would be the part that would be most offensive (that and them not sticking to the fracking comics.)

awww man, I told my self last week that I wouldn't read this thread anymore. I haven't seen the episode yet, still in my dvr, lol.

I should call my wife and tell her lori gets her brains blown out. :D

Makes it (so far.) In the comic it was Dale that lost his leg. And right now we're assuming Lori bit it, but they could do the, "Carl didn't have the heart to shoot his mom in the head" bit. I hope he did, though. He becomes a ruthless little bastid in the comic (and actually enjoyable in parts.)

Makes it (so far.) In the comic it was Dale that lost his leg. And right now we're assuming Lori bit it, but they could do the, "Carl didn't have the heart to shoot his mom in the head" bit. I hope he did, though. He becomes a ruthless little bastid in the comic (and actually enjoyable in parts.)

He makes it, and is learning to walk using crutches for now.

I'm not too happy with the show. I liked the first and second season, but the rest is proving to be bad decision upon bad decisions. Who thought Lori's skinny butt would survive child birth without a hospital. Who wants to baby sit Lori's baby? What is the baby's chances of living? Why does no one have back up melee weapons? A samurai would have a ball in a field full of slow moving zombies. Off with everyone's head! How did that convict bag a deer with an ax and my 30.06 still hasn't seen deer? Does the writers think its that easy to hunt dear? About the only thing I've been liking is Carl's audacity to wear that cowboy hat, for what I'd imagine, the rest of his life. I like Daryl and his chopped trumpet. I like Andrea and how she prances around like the natural cougar that she is, leading men on with her mixed signals. I watch the show just to see what's going on, but haven't really enjoyed itp

The first season was pretty good. The second season was just horrible. It was the single slowest season of any show i've ever seen. As of yet, this is by FAR the best season IMHO.

As far as the deer, it was clearly some zombie leftovers he found in the woods outside the prison. When he was initially dragging it away, the entire midsection was torn up and hollowed out. He then cut it there and used it as bait.

I knew Lori and the baby wouldn't go out the way they did in the comic. I dont think they could show something like that on TV without massive outcry. Still, i'm glad she's gone. Her character was annoying like no other.
I kept waiting for them to give T-dog more of a roll, then they killed him off... That's a huge disappointment for me.

I just have to get the time to watch this show more, Sons of Anarchy is my first fav and just finished that up. I appreciate the spoilers, I actually like to know what to expect and then see them acted out. My wife hates me for reading spoilers, oh well.

I just have to get the time to watch this show more, Sons of Anarchy is my first fav and just finished that up. I appreciate the spoilers, I actually like to know what to expect and then see them acted out. My wife hates me for reading spoilers, oh well.

Despite my hate for motorcycle club related movies or tv shows, SoA is another favorite. Although, it's been going downhill since Opie left...

Despite my hate for motorcycle club related movies or tv shows, SoA is another favorite. Although, it's been going downhill since Opie left...

I never thought I'd watch this kind of show, I fact it wasn't until a relative was watching it when I dropped on in to visit and I decided to check it out. I had no idea there was a few seasons already out.

I just now watched the last available episode on Netflix or Hulu? Where the CIA reveals their intent for the club. So I'm a season behind....thanks for the spoiler, seriously. I hope the next season is just as good.

Back to walking dead. It's not so much that the characters never check six, it is the camera director who intentionally films it this way to add suspense. You never get to see what they are about to face, because the camera is always on the actors.....that adds a lot to being suspenseful.

I just now watched the last available episode on Netflix or Hulu? Where the CIA reveals their intent for the club. So I'm a season behind....thanks for the spoiler, seriously. I hope the next season is just as good.

haha

YOU SAID YOU WERE CAUGHT UP!?!?

I don't think anything can ruin the show though. If you like what you've seen so far, you're going to love what's coming.

As caught up as I can, I don't do paid TV, I do antenna HDTV. Netflix and Hulu through Internet. Hence my caught up to what is available...

:D

Nothing can ruin a good show, I have been to a few forums and have read the plot lines for upcoming episodes. I dig spoilers.

One of the things that really torques me about it all is how after almost a year the zombies are still as mobile - and some cases more mobile - then they were when they were alive. Decomposition, lack of sustenance, and just time should make them a lot slower. Yet the ones in the prison are almost running.

What's good about the comic is that after a year the walkers are still a problem but only in huge herd numbers. As smaller groups they're a pain. The real walking dead are the people who exist but that's about it.

rick_shane_lori.jpg

Because so far this thread has been fun, and this forum needs levity.

rick_shane_lori.jpg

Just think. One guy with a suppressed 10/22 pushing 60g subsonics from the tower and a giant barrel of ammo. But that would ruin the show. No more Zombies.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top