JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't handle the waiting between episodes, the commercials. I'll wait years for the show to go off the air, then watch the DVDs. I did that with Alias, Lost, and others. Funny because I'll be out with friends and bring up what happened on Alias LOL!! and they'll be like 'that was 2006!" :)

Burt, this answer surprised me.

You of all people should be gettin' while the gettin's good!

This sudden faith you have in society lasting long enough to watch this on DVD in 2016 is disturbing. :)

This is a great show. But yeah, the guns had no recoil. What's up with that? One of the lady's that was shooting complained about her shoulder hurting due to the recoil :s0114:. Still yet, a great show.

Just watched Ep. 1. The wife and I are hooked on it. We buy the season on itunes then watch them as they come out. Makes me want to load more ammo:D

No one is concerned about Rick fashioning a highly effective suppressor out of a flashlight tube? No one?

In some ways the comics are better, in some ways worse.

Aside from guns having no recoil, the tactical move made at the taking of the prison was missing an assault team. Rick went in shouldering a bolt action when two guys should have took the field carrying the ak and ar. But the best and most safe way would have been to shank the lame brains as they approached the fence. But then there'd be no action.

Michone axes the pack mules as soon as she hooks up with the team at the prison in the comic. Looks like they're gonna stretch it out a bit here.

From the disjointed previews it looks like Michonne and Andrea meet the Governor possibly before they ever get to the prison. Of course they were never a split pack in the comic in the first place, so all bets are off.

Looks like they're going to have the killer in the prison, though. Unless they do us a favor and off Carl much earlier than expected his little blonde girlie is going to get herself killed quickly.

i like the half-assed effort by the prisoners in the show. by half-assed effort, i mean the wussy swings of the baseball bat at the zombies. i also like how a blunt end can pierce directly into the skull of the zombies. what kind of aluminum or wooden bats were they using?

as for the development of rick himself, i'm glad the tv show version has finally found his set of balls. i was beginning to lose hope on the non-comic version.

Damn. Started watching this on Netflix from the beginning.

MUCH better than I expected. That Zomble head/torso dragging itself across the park was the best Zombie makeup/puppet job I've ever seen. A++

Two things I took away from Episode 1:

1. If you are going to step over a zombie that is laying on the floor, put a bullet in it's head first, and

2. DO NOT let Rick Grimes be your doctor!

That was brutal......

I think this show is successful like the newer Battlestar Galactica was successful. The Zombie Apolalypse and the Cylon War are secondary to the main stories. These are nothing more than soap operas with atypical settings, and people love seeing other people act and interact in dysfunctional ways.

Keith

wow,i thought it was season 3 but you're right,it's 2.2
anyhow,yeah im pretty jacked for the show to be on again.american idol would be cool too if there were zombies and guns.
i would even watch snookie if she was a flesh eating zombie.

given the size of that porker, she just might be a zombie!!!!

Why don't they put the tapping dead on the show? Maybe a dream sequence?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top