JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The law is equal. Justice is not. How many times do the masses need to experience that to acknowledge it?
We're a bit beyond that now.
The indoctrination has taken hold.
The Masses already believe in 63 genders, men can have babies, history has no consequence and that mathematics is racist.
We're f@#$ing doomed already.
This life has been scripted by the Prophets of old.
Best thing one can do now is focus on the afterlife to come.

"But today? Today we dance!"

ingsoc.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg

Excellent article by Michael Bane, making a very cogent case for understanding the fact that the rules have changed...

Wars, and rumors of wars.

I was curious about if there is an app one can check to see if there's a protest/riot going on in your planned travels, and found this:

https://cdllife.com/2020/interactiv...altime-info-about-active-protests-in-the-u-s/

Not an app, but seems like it could be useful for avoiding areas where you could get sucked into someone else's narrative. I know some folks will scoff at this, but I'd rather avoid violence if at all possible, not having a huge war chest of money for attorneys, truck repairs, and hospital bills, let alone funeral expenses.

Stay safe out there, folks.
One unifying theme that ties together all self-defense training - whether you are using weapons or just your hands & feet - is: sometimes, the best way to handle a fight is by avoiding it altogether.

My first course of action is always to make it home for dinner without throwing a punch, firing a shot, or running somebody over with my car no matter how much I might feel they deserve it. If I am not alone I am with my wife and kids, and my first priority is to protect them from harm and get us all home in one piece. If things get kinetic and I have to use force, it will only be sufficient to break contact and ... get home in one piece. If this sounds repetitive, that's because it is. This isn't cowardice, just realism.

Unless I am watching a movie or a play, I avoid drama in all forms whenever possible. This has worked out pretty well for me so far, and I intend to stick with it as long as circumstances permit.

MATTIS.jpg

We're a bit beyond that now.
The indoctrination has taken hold.
The Masses already believe in 63 genders, men can have babies, history has no consequence and that mathematics is racist.
We're f@#$ing doomed already.
This life has been scripted by the Prophets of old.
Best thing one can do now is focus on the afterlife to come.

"But today? Today we dance!"

View attachment 864183 View attachment 864190

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

Anarchy is a lack of government, chaos is not.
A lack of government us not necessarily bad, chaos is.

Joe
The problem with Anarchist theory (lack of gov) is the same as the problem with abolishing the police.

In any group of people bigger than 'n', there are always "police." Just as there is always "government."

Semantics don't change that.

Anarchy is a lack of government, chaos is not.
A lack of government us not necessarily bad, chaos is.

Joe
Anarchy is lack of order or authority, not specifically government.

You're using government as a synonym to order/authority, but they are not the same. Even within families there is order, or a basic expectation of how to comport oneself, what is acceptable and what is not.

Generally in no scenario is absence of order/authority a net positive for people, it leads to reverting to natural law, which is to say the strong take advantage of the weak and all manner of depravity prevails if it physically can.

For the religious, specifically in this example, Christians - biblical doctrine serves as order and authority irrelevant of formal government. For example, someone following the ten commandments doesn't need a government telling them not to murder people.

At the end if the day it doesn't really matter what label is applied to the useless turds who contribute nothing of net benefit to society and ultimately make it more difficult for those that do - they are garbage human beings and history shows that these useful idiots always get slaughtered anyway because even if they succeed in helping usher in a revolution. The authoritarian who used them toward their ends ultimately has no more use for them and gets rid of them.

Remember the child throwing the tantrum, following the parents to different spaces when they ignored him and went to another part of the house? What if that happen to those "social justice warriors". If they are not acknowledged, do they still remain relevant?
When they burn your house down with you in it? Yeah, they remain relevant.

These people are in a war with America. They aren't trying to modify policy, pass certain laws, or repeal others. They are in this to burn America to the ground and build back "better" (i.e., Marxist utopia).

Four and half minutes well worth spending: https://twitter.com/TomKlingenstein

Direct link to video: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1464295217130086411/pu/vid/1726x720/oPyyZ-FxKMC4QTDQ.mp4?tag=12

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top