JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I notice that Mas only covers shooting in SD. I would try to escape before shooting into a hostile mob, i.e. honk the horn and floor it.
Would this have different legal issuesand different optics from those that apply to shooting?

Good video and I totally agree with most all his statements at the end. Fe scan at least 100yards ahead for a mob situation and avoid it before u get trapped in the middle of it. Be prepared for $100k in legal fees and a lot of other headaches if u use your gun. Ask yourself is it worth it for that specific situation.

Most importantly imo he is very accurate about knowing the mood of the court and his statements about How some DAs will let rioters go free but will use all their resources to prosecute u should you do harm with a gun to the rioters. We have many examples of this in Pdx this year including the K love incident of him beating a man unconscious (National news) and the police doing nothing over the course of the next week. Also with the murder by rheinhole where he had earlier arrests at similar riots with illegal firearm and no charges. Also he was shot in the arm while trying to steal a gun from a legal carrier (a few weeks before the murder) and no charges. In contrast, the one right wing protest where the guy discharged his firearm (no one was hit), he was in custody by the afternoon and charged with four crimes.

Last Edited:
We are told that we do not get to choose the time and the place for our SD encounter. We are taught to be constantly vigilant.

And I avoid the metro areas because I know that is where the sickness lies.

HOWEVER, I would like to point out that as an Oregonian and an employed tax payer, I am getting very resentful of paying for the whole seat but only getting to sit on the edge!:mad:

Good advice from Mas Ayoob.

I was listening to a video with Matt Bracken and Fernando Aguirre. They were saying the best thing to do if you are at the head of the line of blocked traffic is to move forward fairly slowly, slow enough for people to get out of the way of your car, but fast enough to get out of the situation. These people cannot stop most cars; they are not strong enough. Also to watch out for broken car windows because the next thing that is going to happen, is an incendiary coming through that window.

The reality is that in big cities you are screwed. "Part and parcel" of living there I guess. Get used to it. I hate this notion that courts and DAs are second guessing what actions you took when you had only a couple seconds to decide. I don't buy the notion that the peaceful protesters are left legally off the hook in a mob where bad things are happening; the reasonable thing for them to do once antifa takes over is to leave the mob and go home. Personally I wish we were back to the 19th Century way of dealing with this. "In a mob? Doesn't matter if you personally harmed someone, you put yourself in a situation where being shot was likely, so YOU are responsible for your injuries."

Maybe when the revolution rolls around again, we will get back to that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top