JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Jmlabrum You are either a 16 year old troll or an 86 year old good guy who happens to be a bit ignorant on a few things. Either way, stick around and you will be better informed than when you got here.

Assuming you are who you say you are I'd like to direct you to a few places where you can get up to speed. Prior to the easy access to information all we had were magazines, newspapers, and word of mouth. Confusing American Rifleman with the NRA for example. American Rifleman is a publication of the NRA, but has never been more than a small fraction of what the NRA actually is.

Your posts have been rife with inaccuracies, though sometimes you show perception it's never complete. For example your take on the Second Amendment being written to allow us to take up arms against an oppressive government is true, but only partly so. It's also about your natural (not government sanctioned) right to protect yourself, your family and others. It's also about the right and responsibility to protect your country against external as well as internal threats.

There are more and likely better places to brush up and educate yourself, but this is a decent start. Any ignorance you have of the facts will be exploited by those who wish to take your freedoms away, so I suggest a cup of joe and break out those reading glasses.

Welcome to Northwest Firearms and I'm certain that you will have much in your 86 years to share with us, otherwise be prepared for an education you won't get as a 16 year old student in a public school

Last Edited:
Just goes to show how many suckers swim these waters.
Why do grasp at insignificant points and ignore the main point!!
LISTEN UP! Single Shot! You can' t shoot up a school with a single shot. You had best come up with some valid reasons why you need 30 rounds.
I give up. You people won't listen so I'll quit talking. Andy. get me out of here!
All future Notthwest e-mail go to spam.

Oh guess he left, too bad love to debate this fact and show him proof to the contrary.
What he states is made up and redirected from the main purpose.

LISTEN UP! Single Shot! You can' t shoot up a school with a single shot. You had best come up with some valid reasons why you need 30 rounds.
I give up. You people won't listen so I'll quit talking. Andy. get me out of here!

8EF45693-ABF9-479E-8804-80E639703BCE.jpeg

Back in the days when I was in regular contact with a case load of 'old age assistance' seniors and assigned to making periodic assessment of what social services might be needed by the client, I had many conversations that followed a similar course, wandering/weaving/bobbing/ropa-dopa with reality and a lot of subjective notions of current events.

This thread reminds of what one professor labeled 'the tenuous nature of reality', and seem very similar to the skills required by dry fly fishing.

This thread had me in stitches and somewhat disturbed. I can't believe I actually made it through 7 pages of this crap. Like a real life episode of Jerry Springer

There were some great posts, but also some very bad ones

1) OP states the Supreme Court can make the 2A go poof.
2) OP states some here if they we're still in school would have been a shooter.
3) OP states he has been labeled...

To the OP, I'm curious if you could go into any new group, state what you have about the group and expect no pushback?

We live in odd times...

That was why the 2nd Amendment was put in, so that the the public could take up arms against an unjust government. Think you could do that today?
They did it at the Bundy standoff. Whether you like Bundy or not, the message given the federal government was, "Stand down or this will get messier than you want it to." And the government backed down, not because they wouldn't win a fight, but because they feared the mess that would be created. The 2nd Amendment has worked, is working, and will work as long as we put our faith in it.

They did it at the Bundy standoff. Whether you like Bundy or not, the message given the federal government was, "Stand down or this will get messier than you want it to." And the government backed down, not because they wouldn't win a fight, but because they feared the mess that would be created. The 2nd Amendment has worked, is working, and will work as long as we put our faith in it.

and don't give it away one grain of sand at a time.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

LISTEN UP! Single Shot! You can' t shoot up a school with a single shot.

Right and we have many other laws to thank for the effective fire rates of guns being neutered to semi-automatic only.
You had best come up with some valid reasons why you need 30 rounds.

What is free market capitalism for $500, Alex!
Obama-era tried to regulate the vehicular market then found out when it came time to make changes that the result would follow with MILLIONS lost in revenue from all the jobs attached to the demographic, which also has a fancy interest in gun owning. HMM

Now to counter i'd like to ask, Why do you need $15 an hour minimum wage?

While you do bring up some talking points you also give a double standard vibe of being radical even with some trying to approach you with some factual information, what adults do when debating. To then going and telling people they would be "school shooters" here.

86 years old or not I question the validity of a senior citizen being involved in a Gun forum for such active hours into the night on top of being able to go from loosely assembled posts to very organized and structured. It makes it very difficult to believe you are who you claim. I respect my elders but that also does not mean I will not challenge them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads