JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's my feeling too, Bisley. A product of the modern "education" (indoctrination) system. Took my shotgun (M-870) to school on the bus, so I could hunt my way home. In my locker during school day. Nobody cared. On senior dress up day, more .30-30's and red felt hats walking down the halls of HilHi than on the shelves of Ross's Sporting Goods. NOBODY, I mean NOBODY, ever thought about settling a score with anything but a fistfight behind the gym after school. The .22rf range was in the basement and it was a Letter athletic sport. It's not guns. They've always been here. It's not the kids fault either. It's the changes in our culture that have molded these young minds. You can see where I'm going here. Not looking for likes. 100 of those and a buck fifty will buy you a cup of coffee. Just a history lesson that you won't see in the modern history books. Not a very smart fish. Gets away after a long fight, and comes back for another bite. Didn't learn much last time.

That's my feeling too, Bisley. A product of the modern "education" (indoctrination) system. Took my shotgun (M-870) to school on the bus, so I could hunt my way home. In my locker during school day. Nobody cared. On senior dress up day, more .30-30's and red felt hats walking down the halls of HilHi than on the shelves of Ross's Sporting Goods. NOBODY, I mean NOBODY, ever thought about settling a score with anything but a fistfight behind the gym after school. The .22rf range was in the basement and it was a Letter athletic sport. It's not guns. They've always been here. It's not the kids fault either. It's the changes in our culture that have molded these young minds. You can see where I'm going here.

This

Why do grasp at insignificant points and ignore the main point!!
LISTEN UP! Single Shot! You can' t shoot up a school with a single shot. You had best come up with some valid reasons why you need 30 rounds.
I give up. You people won't listen so I'll quit talking. Andy. get me out of here!
All future Notthwest e-mail go to spam.

Yeah, I tried to defend you at the beginning of this thread. But with that statement, poof. You lost my support.

How to win at foruming, step by step:

1. Show up and start posting without an introduction.

2. Make one of your first posts about a volitile topic, one certainly sensitive to the particular forum.

3. Claim you know/understand more about said topic than anyone on the forum.

4. Make bold claims about the topic that anyone with 1/2, even 1/4 of a brain can easily refute.

5. When someone challenges you, boast about some great personal experiences and accomplishments that prove you're better than anyone else. Do NOT refute their challenge with facts or reason.

6. Attack forum members as not really giving a sh1t about said topic. Accuse them of being lazy, stupid, a potential mass shooter, etc. Do NOT read other threads or get to know what folks on the forum are really like.

7. When challenged, act all butt-hurt while bitterly clinging to your now thoroughly debunked OP. Claim only you really know what's going on in the world and that the rest of the forum members will see, one day, they'll all see how right you were.

8. Tell your mom to get the damn pizza rolls down to the basement ASAP. And tell her to do your damn laundry too - it's not going to do itself.

9. Go off in a huff, whining like the little troll b1tch you are.

10. Find another forum and start again.

You too can be successful at foruming on the internets if you just follow these simple steps.

Prick o_O

Its Flash Friday

tOLGuTi.jpg

Anyone here remember, "Mystery Science Theater 2/3000"
(3 guys in silhouette ragging on some really crappy movie they're watching)

Ya, it's kinda like that :)
welcome to - "Mystery Troll theater"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews