JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon we be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon fired from the arm ( not the shoulder or the hand, NRA take note ), Which fired one shot and then was reloaded from the muscle. Any enhancements after this were for machines of war. Someday someone will invent a nuclear warhead and 30 caliber and the NRA will support a right to use it. Such has been their logic
Jmlabrum
Spoken like a true idiot with 100% command of the English language and a law major as well....

Dang it guys, use your heads. Youv'e got to come up with better reasons to keep your guns. You are putting your heads in the sand and hiding behind the NRA and the 2nd Amendment. Haven't you just lost ground with all the mass shootings? The media is full of the of guns being responsible and yet not one talks about why the shooter hates his classmates!! I hate to say it but you are losing.

I have been branded so, again adios.

It is not possible for inanimate objects to bear responsibility for anything. It does not live, it has no mind, it can not make decisions nor carry out action what so ever. Place the blame and responsibility where it belongs, with the broken youth unable to cope with life.

You don't hear much about this case because it isn't gory enough, it doesn't fit the agenda, but people need to pull their heads out of their asses and listen to what this kid is telling the world. This IS the problem!! Now how do we address it?

"I'm going to die doing it, I hate those people, when they interview my parents and ask how they didn't see the signs they should know it's not them it's me and it's because of how I see the world....I'd hurt and destroy something bigger but my schools an easy target...."

Police: Student who committed suicide at Ohio middle school planned school massacre

Be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon we be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon fired from the arm ( not the shoulder or the hand, NRA take note ), Which fired one shot and then was reloaded from the muscle. Any enhancements after this were for machines of war. Someday someone will invent a nuclear warhead and 30 caliber and the NRA will support a right to use it. Such has been their logic
Jmlabrum
Well, at least the NRA uses logic . . what did you use to concoct this unusual piece? And whose side are you on, the anti-gun folks?

Last Edited:
This shoots anything he says down:

I go back a long way with NRA when they were still the American Rifleman

The American Rifleman was / is the magazine put out by the NRA. I'm a tad younger than the OP, by 16 years, but I have never heard of the organization being called the American Rifleman.

Jack

Bill of Rights (1st ten Amendments) was ratified in 1791. Arm of that time referred to any thing offensive or defensive, if it used gunpowder it was a firearm.

D7BDB835-C4B9-47B9-B5F4-1265669B7994.png

Ive got a friend that married a Vietnamese girl. Typical mail order stuff. I'm not one to fault a man for doing whatever he needs to do to get laid. In any case a few times a week she goes out and checks her traps and brings home crow and pigeon for dinner. He is a crow and pigeon eating fool.

When you come on a gun forum, brand new, and start in with the talking points, straight out of the anti gun playbook (the second amendment only protects firearms from the time it was written), you have to expect some backlash.

If you are genuine and want to talk guns and maybe see things from a different perspective, hang out, grow a thicker skin and maybe learn a couple things, because in mine and most of the people here's opinion, your views are dead wrong in a lot of ways.

As to my first point, a point often made by us is that you can't say that the 2nd amendment only applies to period correct firearms while using your 1st amendment rights to say that on your computer or smartphone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top