JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been wanting a Ronin Operator since it was first announced. Terrible timing. The launch sales intersected with panic sales and here l am, a year later, with no Ronin.
I want a full-size (Gov't Model) in .45 but they're ALL unobtainium at this point. Beautiful gun. So drool-y
View attachment 797400
I'm in the same boat. I really think that pistol will be a nice acquisition.

Oh I have them in 45 as well
4B4CB016-96AF-4F88-9648-50CACF73C70C.jpeg
see!

Carried a 1911 in the Navy. Really enjoyed qualifying with it. But, when it came time to purchase a handgun for self-defense, I looked at the math and chose a Glock.

Still, I enjoy shooting my only 1911 at the range.

But I had to get one in .40 S&W just to upset the 1911 purists.

z3400VbwRdCbDnOIaDIstg.jpg

Took the Ronin out today to the range. Great day. The Ronin exceeded my expectations in every area. The trigger is around 3 pounds with live ammo as well. No place for fumble fingers. It will hit a double tap faster than you can sneeze. Able to consistently ring the 25 yard gong. Its a 1911. Doesn't matter that it zips out 9mm. I am liking it to be sure. No problems. No issues. Just good clean range fun :s0132:

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top