JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been wanting a Ronin Operator since it was first announced. Terrible timing. The launch sales intersected with panic sales and here l am, a year later, with no Ronin.
I want a full-size (Gov't Model) in .45 but they're ALL unobtainium at this point. Beautiful gun. So drool-y
View attachment 797400
I'm in the same boat. I really think that pistol will be a nice acquisition.

Oh I have them in 45 as well
4B4CB016-96AF-4F88-9648-50CACF73C70C.jpeg
see!

Carried a 1911 in the Navy. Really enjoyed qualifying with it. But, when it came time to purchase a handgun for self-defense, I looked at the math and chose a Glock.

Still, I enjoy shooting my only 1911 at the range.

But I had to get one in .40 S&W just to upset the 1911 purists.

z3400VbwRdCbDnOIaDIstg.jpg

Took the Ronin out today to the range. Great day. The Ronin exceeded my expectations in every area. The trigger is around 3 pounds with live ammo as well. No place for fumble fingers. It will hit a double tap faster than you can sneeze. Able to consistently ring the 25 yard gong. Its a 1911. Doesn't matter that it zips out 9mm. I am liking it to be sure. No problems. No issues. Just good clean range fun :s0132:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top