JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm conflicted on this. If there really are that many people who don't want/refuse the jab, and employment is in fact terminated..... I would imagine the labor shortage would get critical and have interesting unintended consequences. On the flip side, many people at my place of work are getting vaccinated one by one with less and less vocal resistance and even vocal support where resistance used to be. In which case the unvaccinated as a whole might be ostracized. Why is it such a bad thing to want to live freely? I've said a thousand times that the main reason I'm not interested is how hard government is pushing.

Hope it goes well for you. It's a stupid reason to get fired if it does in fact come to it

I work in Health Care. I have said since the start. When they say your job or the shots? I will take the stuff. My Doc made the choice for me long before. When I tried to set up a yearly, that's long over due he said no unless the shots. So I rolled into a Wally and got the first one. Due to get second next week. My employer has danced all around the carrot, now they have brought out the stick. We have been told get the shots or get a new job. We are already having one hell of a time with help. Will be interesting to see how bad it gets. :s0092:

The problem I have, is that for 14 years I have been brow-beat by my employer for being White. I literally hate the entity that employs me. I won't do what someone who has been brow-beating me for 14 years wants me to do. I just can't. If it was a different employer, I'd feel differently, and might relent at the very last second.

They will offer a religious clause, my union may step in, it's not until October and we are discovering that the vaccines don't even work (Israel is on the verge of a lockdown again even though they are the highest vaccinated society).

I have a feeling if they do fire people based on this, they'll have a huge issue with lawsuits when the truth about the vaccines come out. The media is resisting it, but CDC is already investigating significant cases where too many vaxxed are getting sick, and people with the vax are developing "long Covid".

Anyways, I'd be fine to be fired. And I would be overjoyed to join a future lawsuit.

Waitwaitwaitwait..... If you hate your employer and you know your time is coming to an end, an you know there's a labor shortage...... Why not apply to the private sector now and be ahead of the game? Are you just hoping and praying for a juicy lawsuit? Regardless, you "hate" your employer so quit. Just quit. No, don't even do that, just stop showing up. It's not worth going through several decades of bitterness and resent for a paycheck

The situation seems to have progressed beyond all rationality. Like mask wearing, getting vaxed is more of a loyalty test than anything else.

This whole sh!t show has been so full of lies I'm sick & tired of it.
I don't trust the powers in charge from all of the false figures they are pushing to the people.
There is a large scale scam behind all of this.

Some friends of ours son died in a tragic car crash but the corner said he died of covid.
BULLSH!T, he died in a car crash.

Our neighbor died from a massive heart attack but they say he died from covid.

My oldest son's best friends wife works at an office the an employee supposedly tested positive for covid so every was told to get tested. The day before her appointment they called and said they were short staffed and she would have to reschedule an appointment. She said she would after she talked to her manager.
The next day they contacted her and said she tested positive for covid.
They never seen her but she tested positive.

So if you are vaccinated and I'm not you shouldn't have nothing to worry about.
They can shove this vaccine up their fat liberal azz, I don't trust it at all.
To fast & to much lies about the whole thing. Want my job, take it I will play the system like millions are doing on unemployment and free entitlement programs.
They are really over reaching their powers and something big is behind it.

Cancer and diabetes kills a hell of a lot more people than this BS, why aren't they doing free vaccines and treatment for just these two diseases?

This whole sh!t show has been so full of lies I'm sick & tired of it.
I don't trust the powers in charge from all of the false figures they are pushing to the people.
There is a large scale scam behind all of this.

Some friends of ours son died in a tragic car crash but the corner said he died of covid.
BULLSH!T, he died in a car crash.

Our neighbor died from a massive heart attack but they say he died from covid.

My oldest son's best friends wife works at an office the an employee supposedly tested positive for covid so every was told to get tested. The day before her appointment they called and said they were short staffed and she would have to reschedule an appointment. She said she would after she talked to her manager.
The next day they contacted her and said she tested positive for covid.
They never seen her but she tested positive.

So if you are vaccinated and I'm not you shouldn't have nothing to worry about.
They can shove this vaccine up their fat liberal azz, I don't trust it at all.
To fast & to much lies about the whole thing. Want my job, take it I will play the system like millions are doing on unemployment and free entitlement programs.
They are really over reaching their powers and something big is behind it.

Cancer and diabetes kills a hell of a lot more people than this BS, why aren't they doing free vaccines and treatment for just these two diseases?
Because $300/vial of insulin is too profitable to cure. Same with cancer"treatments"

Waitwaitwaitwait..... If you hate your employer and you know your time is coming to an end, an you know there's a labor shortage...... Why not apply to the private sector now and be ahead of the game? Are you just hoping and praying for a juicy lawsuit? Regardless, you "hate" your employer so quit. Just quit. No, don't even do that, just stop showing up. It's not worth going through several decades of bitterness and resent for a paycheck
I'm good at what I do, I love my coworkers (no-homo) and the benefits are good. If I get laid off, I'll have a job the next day. However, as a father and husband I can't just quit a job because a few times a year they brow beat us for being White heteros. We just ignore them, but we also resent them.

If I just quit, I'll miss out on the option of joining a possible future lawsuit. And, wouldn't that be a battle worth being a part of?

Because $300/vial of insulin is too profitable to cure. Same with cancer"treatments"
Truth.

And for Cancer research, revolving door industry. People are dying all the time as money pours in. I'm not so sure our current cancer care system is more effective than that of the 1980's??? I hear of people associated to people I know dying all the time.

Truth.

And for Cancer research, revolving door industry. People are dying all the time as money pours in. I'm not so sure our current cancer care system is more effective than that of the 1980's??? I hear of people associated to people I know dying all the time.
My father has had cancer and been "cured" 3 times. 3 bubbleguming times. Asking him now, he says the side effects are worse than the cancer ever was and if he could go back, he would choose no treatment at all

The problem I have, is that for 14 years I have been brow-beat by my employer for being White. I literally hate the entity that employs me. I won't do what someone who has been brow-beating me for 14 years wants me to do. I just can't. If it was a different employer, I'd feel differently, and might relent at the very last second.

They will offer a religious clause, my union may step in, it's not until October and we are discovering that the vaccines don't even work (Israel is on the verge of a lockdown again even though they are the highest vaccinated society).

I have a feeling if they do fire people based on this, they'll have a huge issue with lawsuits when the truth about the vaccines come out. The media is resisting it, but CDC is already investigating significant cases where too many vaxxed are getting sick, and people with the vax are developing "long Covid".

Anyways, I'd be fine to be fired. And I would be overjoyed to join a future lawsuit.
There will be people take it to court. Sure some already are. Problem of course is it will take years for it to shake out in the courts. This stuff has made quite a few new billionaires. Money talks BS walks as the old saying goes. Along with the fact that almost all of the US just laid down and said please don't beat me, then keeps voting for more beatings. :s0092: One large medical place just recently fired a good amount of their people over this. The Unions are of course in bed with the people forcing this so those with a union should not hold out much hope there. For those willing to get fired? Yes they can join in the wait for the courts. It will be a long wait but, they may win some day down the road.
For now so far the only way out is get a Doctor to sign off that the person may be in danger if they take the stuff. Any Docs who sign off on this will of course be under BIG guns as soon as they do so not sure how much of that will be going on either.
This whole mess is another direct result of people who vote, or often just do not bother to vote. Thinking someone else will fight for them. Well now its time to get what they asked for. Unless a lot more decide they want to fight? Not going to get better. Mid term elections will be a real tell here.

My father has had cancer and been "cured" 3 times. 3 bubbleguming times. Asking him now, he says the side effects are worse than the cancer ever was and if he could go back, he would choose no treatment at all

Cancer scares me more than anything, way more than 'rona. My neighbors have had it, my Mom, my co-workers family members, 2 of my coworkers wives died from it. It hangs heavy every day, far worse than Covid!

In these uncertain times, we must turn to our beliefs. In the US, that is a higher power, exemplified by our country's most ingrained laws... if you catch my drift.

Please see the following link, the documents shared will help you put your thoughts together:

-Robert

Vaccines work when herd immunity is reached. We aren't even close. You can get covid after having the vaccine, no vaccine is 100% effective. We will likely need boosters too, which is fine. Speaking of, I need my MMR booster...

In these uncertain times, we must turn to our beliefs. In the US, that is a higher power, exemplified by our country's most ingrained laws... if you catch my drift.

Please see the following link, the documents shared will help you put your thoughts together:

-Robert
The U.S. is a country of religious freedom, not a country of people believing in one higher power. I can believe in a bearded dude who wore sandals or a bunch of aliens and a volcano, it's my choice. Laws shouldn't be based on the bearded dude just because it's a common belief, nor should they be based on other bearded or clean shaven individuals in the sky.

I've been vaccinated for everything from the flu to bubonic plague. What's one more? More people die without the shot than with it. There will always be instances where a vaccine doesn't work on a rare individual or causes side effects, sh!t happens. I got sick after one years ago, yellow fever iirc, got better.
i hear a lot of anecdotal B.S.but nothing that kept me from getting it. Doing just fine.

I've been vaccinated for everything from the flu to bubonic plague. What's one more? More people die without the shot than with it. There will always be instances where a vaccine doesn't work on a rare individual or causes side effects, sh!t happens. I got sick after one years ago, yellow fever iirc, got better.
i hear a lot of anecdotal B.S.but nothing that kept me from getting it. Doing just fine.
Careful, this forum isn't friendly to pro-vaxxers. At least not recently. Wait until they hear that the polio vaccine wasn't FDA approved until a year after its distribution...

Careful, this forum isn't friendly to pro-vaxxers. At least not recently. Wait until they hear that the polio vaccine wasn't FDA approved until a year after its distribution...
While I am SUPER in on Vaccine, just look at the stuff we wiped out, this one was handled so poorly it was as if they worked to make it as bad as possible.
Trump got it going in record time. The current POTUS and Vice POTUS both went to camera to say they would not take it. Now they of course try to pretend they never said that but you can't un-ring a bell. Then they put out a front man who daily changes his story. If they were looking for the worst pitch man in human history Fauci would win hands down. He of course also tries to pretend he never said anything he is on tape saying. Again bell that can not be unrung.
Then you had stooges caught lying daily about the virus. Like still trying to pretend we do not know how this came to be in the first place? That big lie is the one that still amazes me.
Now they act like they do not understand why so many think something is wrong here? Really?
This could not have been handled worse if they set out to do it as poorly as possible. If you really want something screwed up just make it political.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top