JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Says who? This is a False Narative. If this info was provided by a Fed/Sate agency then I call B.S. Also it's NOT the MRNA delivery system that IS the problem. Its the way the vaxes were formulated. Even Dr. Robert Malone, the inventer of the MRNA protocol does not support the vaxes!
Says my Bob, my son works at Saint Lukes in Boise in the Intensive Care Unit and mostly with Covid patients. 100% of their near death patients, and the ward is full of them right now it was 37 last I heard, are unvaxxinated. They're losing a lot of people, the ones that aren't dying are getting severely messed up for life, and some are in their 20s.

As a percentage the death rate for the vaccines are very low. However, when you have some 200,000,000 having received the shot, when you see that a likely 16,000 (per vaers site) it looks huge - but it isn't in comparison to getting the covid. Unfortunately, anyone can add data to the vaers site, doctors, nurses, even you or I apparently, so it might or might not be accurate.

Regardless, I support anyones right to not get a shot. The tyranny that the Biden administration is doing to force this on people is more horrifying than the shot or the rona to me.

100% of their near death patients, and the ward is full of them right now it was 37 last I heard, are unvaxxed.
As a percentage the death rate for the vaccines are very low. However, when you have some 200,000,000 having received the shot,
The problem we have is WHO do you believe. These are figures that are be "reported" and that does not make them factual. Think info thats being peddled by the current administration! There is a reason for the disinformation. Its called control.There are protocals that are being used by many physicians that are proving highly sucessful.I know,personally, of one physicians who has treated dozens of unvaxed patients with these protocols and NOT one has been hospitalized or died. One problem is that the hospitals are triaging many patient, who should be treated, and sending them home until a time that the Virus has taken an aggressive hold.The hospitals are also utilizing protocals that have not been tested either. Most are denied these other protocols and offered ones that not only been proven to be ineffective but many times detrimental. By this time its at a point that it can be fatal, vax or not. The key, for those who choose not to take the vaccines, is embark on a prophalactic regimen.

I heard they might have to shut down PDX as the necessary number of specialized emergency responders may be less than required to be operational.
Also heard that the TSA staff at PDX is down 30%

Along with the rest of the industries hit by this.
Seems a hell of a price to pay over a vaccine that doesnt prevent transmission and doesnt prevent infection... Its almost like they want bubblegum to fall apart

Ferry system lost 50 guys on Deck, and 50 guys in Engine. Now they're trying to cut a deal with the union right now to get guys to shift around boats and such. Threatening us with a RIF if we don't play ball.

And this is the Governor the union endorsed in the last election. See how well that worked out...?

Ferry system lost 50 guys on Deck, and 50 guys in Engine. Now they're trying to cut a deal with the union right now to get guys to shift around boats and such. Threatening us with a RIF if we don't play ball.

And this is the Governor the union endorsed in the last election. See how well that worked out...?
And they'll endorse him again too

Truth.

And for Cancer research, revolving door industry. People are dying all the time as money pours in. I'm not so sure our current cancer care system is more effective than that of the 1980's??? I hear of people associated to people I know dying all the time.

Since the manufactured covid bullbubblegum started hardly any one dies from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, car accidents and other natural causes,

One of my friends father in law was in his early eighties and had stage 4 lung cancer and conjunctivi heart failure but died of covid.

Our friends son was involved in a deadly car crash but died of covid.

When I die, don't let me vote DEMOCRAP!

Since the manufactured covid bullbubblegum started hardly any one dies from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, car accidents and other natural causes,

One of my friends father in law was in his early eighties and had stage 4 lung cancer and conjunctivi heart failure but died of covid.

Our friends son was involved in a deadly car crash but died of covid.

When I die, don't let me vote DEMOCRAP!
Our local news outlet tried to poo-poo the eastern part of Washington, and said an 87 y/o man went to the hospital due to stomach bleeding, but he had COVID and died from COVID because the ICU was full, not because they are understaffed.
I'm going to guess they think we are stupid....
Anyone knows that a man over 80, bleeding out from his stomach, didn't die from COVID.
And all hospitals are short staffed, been that way for years now.

Our local news outlet tried to poo-poo the eastern part of Washington, and said an 87 y/o man went to the hospital due to stomach bleeding, but he had COVID and died from COVID because the ICU was full, not because they are understaffed.
I'm going to guess they think we are stupid....
Anyone knows that a man over 80, bleeding out from his stomach, didn't die from COVID.
And all hospitals are short staffed, been that way for years now.

I can remember a time when you went to urgent care and it was not an all day process.
Last time i tried using urgent care i sat there 4 hours. I finally asked when i would get some "urgent" care and they said in another 2-3 hours.
I told them to take me off the list and i would walk over to the ER where they actually see patients before they die. The nurse raised her voice and started lecturing me. I saluted her as i walked away.
Got over to the ER and i was seen by a doctor in 20 minutes and finished at the ER in 2 hours.

The Government has given big pharma immunity to lawsuits for their "vaccines".

I wonder if that's going to be extended to employers that forced employees to be vaccinated against their will by threats of financial ruin, and were personally injured by the coerced injection.

Last Edited:
The Government has given big pharma immunity to lawsuits for their "vaccines".

I wonder if that's going to be extended to employers that forced employees to be vaccinated against their will by threats of financial ruin, and were personally injured by the coerced injection.
Immunity won't mean squat when they kill the wrong guy's wife and he breaks out the gas, chains and pad locks, before firing up kill dozer II.

Out of how many normally?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads