JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have hired a new HR employee/office manager.
I sat on the 2nd interview panel.
Great qualifications and should be a wonderful addition to the office. Although seems to be a possible ball buster. Very rule and policy driven.
Probably did not color outside of the lines as a child, ever.

We will see how this translates to current policy of personal choice in regards to being medicated for this virus.

We have hired a new HR employee/office manager.
I sat on the 2nd interview panel.
Great qualifications and should be a wonderful addition to the office. Although seems to be a possible ball buster. Very rule and policy driven.
Probably did not color outside of the lines as a child, ever.

We will see how this translates to current policy of personal choice in regards to being medicated for this virus.
Do you think he or she may default to "no" rather than "let's see if there is a way we can make this happen"?

Do you think he or she may default to "no" rather than "let's see if there is a way we can make this happen"?

I'm not sure what default will be.
Until now, the policy has been 98% of staff working remotely. With 98% of the staff being medicated. With an HR/Office manager who supported/respected personal choice/freedom.
The staff that works at the office daily does not want to be medicated, at this point. We all have similar view points. Not believing that this is the correct solution to the current illness. We are also the ones that practice common sense and logic. The other folks appear to be sheep and would jump to their deaths if the CDC/WHO/Falsely/Governemt told them to.
She very clearly indicated during the panel I was part of that she will always operate within the rules and policy.
First day of the incoming HR/Office manager is 10/27. So it will still be drawn out.
I'm a bit anxious.

Last Edited:
I posted this quote in another thread, but would like to add it here because it has helped me understand a bit more about current events and the crazy Covid narrative

2594522F-E4C6-462C-A0B6-061F0AB6071F.jpeg

This story mentioned Sturgis being accused of being a "super spreader" event.

We visited Yellowstone for a week this July. 99% of people maskless (remember that little window we had?). The park had record visitation, 1.08 million. We were packed in like sardines on the boardwalks and in the restaurants, gift shops, visitor center and Old Faithful Inn. Just like pre-rona times.
No one ever accused that of being a "super spreader" event.

Interesting article. Except I'm curious how it defines "experimental" as it keeps dumping on mRNA tech. Tech in development for 30 years, investigated for humans for over 10 is longer than most investigations into some of the new additives in foods you consume, probably inadvertently, or even in some of the upgrades or furniture or even functional parts of weapons you might buy off the shelf today. Also interesting that it points to exceptions as if they were the norm, another parallel that article has with anti-gunners. We all know mass-casualty events with rifles are a statistical rounding error, but for every one that happens, the narrative is, "AR rifles are the scourge of America!" No, they're not.

I suppose if they were smarter, they'd stop using the term the way the anti-gunners use "common sense gun control." Because it's wrong, and they look like idiots when they keep waving that flag.

In the US alone, over 30,000 people provided data back to scientists, compared to about 300 for vaccines like polio.
For people freaked out over mRNA, the J&J vaccine is "traditional" in the sense that a flu shot is, same tech. That came out shortly after the mRNA ones, so it's not like people don't have choices.
The government should have no right to force any citizen into action with their own bodies.
Governments are either incredibly smart and devious or they're run clumsily and oafishly, often by narcissistic morons. It's not both.
Delta variant has absolutely been a scourge of the unvaccinated vs. the vaccinated. The death rates of those with the vaccine are lower, and the number of those without co-morbidities is not statistically significant.
Vaccines are also not a magical cure. Vaccines trigger responses in the body to increase your success fighting a virus or infection to help minimize effects or even eliminate them. Lots of people may not need them, but lots of people might. With the nature of a coronavirus being the new introduction into our species, it's a coin flip.
The media is evil, and has also thrived off the panic and fear it has helped generate. I list either/or for government above, but the media *ARE* evil.

Personally I don't care if people choose to be unvaccinated. Personal choice should always trump, which is why I also support that businesses have a right to tell you to stay out or wear a mask if you run a risk of endangering their business. Thinking your choice to enter a business and put their livelihood at risk is the height of hubris.

Live your life, respect the choices of others, and don't be a c*nt.

Also, by "interesting" I mean "garbage."

Reminds me of discussing why someone would remain in a cult for most of their lives in spite of all facts and evidence proving their belief system is based upon a lie. The conclusion is it would cost them too much to give up their EGO, relationships, lifestyle and foundation upon which they have built their life and belief system....it is now who they are, and to give it up would require an overwhelming act of humility...and that is not what those suffering the strong delusion are capable of doing on their own.

Delta variant has absolutely been a scourge of the unvaccinated vs. the vaccinated. The death rates of those with the vaccine are lower, and the number of those without co-morbidities is not statistically significant.
Says who? This is a False Narative. If this info was provided by a Fed/Sate agency then I call B.S. Also it's NOT the MRNA delivery system that IS the problem. Its the way the vaxes were formulated. Even Dr. Robert Malone, the inventer of the MRNA protocol does not support the vaxes!

Says who? This is a False Narative. If this info was provided by a Fed/Sate agency then I call B.S. Also it's NOT the MRNA delivery system that IS the problem. Its the way the vaxes were formulated. Even Dr. Robert Malone, the inventer of the MRNA protocol does not support the vaxes!
I work in healthcare. I've walked the COVID floors and I've spoken to the PCPs. I also get the distributions of data within our system. As to referring to Dr. Malone, he's hurt his own case by mis-stating publicly some positions as fact: that an anti-parasitic such as Ivermectin is effective against COVID (far less data supporting or disputing that than has been collected on mRNA vaccine studies) and that the FDA hadn't approved mRNA vaccines (which they had) and that the vaccines worsen infections (they don't, and there's no data to support otherwise.)

I'm not trying to convince you to change your beliefs, but if you're going to argue from emotion and not fact, be prepared to be disputed publicly.

I work in healthcare. I've walked the COVID floors and I've spoken to the PCPs. I also get the distributions of data within our system. As to referring to Dr. Malone, he's hurt his own case by mis-stating publicly some positions as fact: that an anti-parasitic such as Ivermectin is effective against COVID (far less data supporting or disputing that than has been collected on mRNA vaccine studies) and that the FDA hadn't approved mRNA vaccines (which they had) and that the vaccines worsen infections (they don't, and there's no data to support otherwise.)

I'm not trying to convince you to change your beliefs, but if you're going to argue from emotion and not fact, be prepared to be disputed publicly.
Masters degree and 15 years in the field myself-though retired now! I have spoken to former collegues ,many of whom remain unvaxed, and have reached my own conclusions! The fact that you state Ivermectin is ineffective say a lot. FDA/NIH are a joke at this point in time. The FDA has been owned by the Pharmaceutical industry for many years. The drug companies pay for ALL the studies/research. Hell they even paid for most of my CEU's. Doctors by and large are NOT researchers. They are practitioners who rely, HEAVILY, on their info from the drug reps/companies. This comes from my years in the field NOT from emotion!

Masters degree and 15 years in the field myself-though retired now! I have spoken to former collegues ,many of whom remain unvaxed, and have reached my own conclusions! The fact that you state Ivermectin is ineffective say a lot. FDA/NIH are a joke at this point in time. The FDA has been owned by the Pharmaceutical industry for many years. The drug companies pay for ALL the studies/research. Hell they even paid for most of my CEU's. Doctors by and large are NOT researchers. They are practitioners who rely, HEAVILY, on their info from the drug reps/companies. This comes from my years in the field NOT from emotion!
" The fact that you state Ivermectin is ineffective say a lot."

What I actually said:

"As to referring to Dr. Malone, he's hurt his own case by mis-stating publicly some positions as fact: that an anti-parasitic such as Ivermectin is effective against COVID (far less data supporting or disputing that than has been collected on mRNA vaccine studies)..."

Ivermectin as effective is not a fact, and the data still needs to come out to support or refute.

Out of curiosity, were you a clinician or in clinical engineering/biomed?

" The fact that you state Ivermectin is ineffective say a lot."

What I actually said:

"As to referring to Dr. Malone, he's hurt his own case by mis-stating publicly some positions as fact: that an anti-parasitic such as Ivermectin is effective against COVID (far less data supporting or disputing that than has been collected on mRNA vaccine studies)..."

Ivermectin as effective is not a fact, and the data still needs to come out to support or refute.

Out of curiosity, were you a clinician or in clinical engineering/biomed?
MS/OTR. Masters in Neuroanatomy.I specialized in Neuro disorders ( CVA,TBI, Parkinson's etc...) in sub acute rehab. for 10+years.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top