JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet against Bryce, to lose by KO. The +450 odds were too juicy. Never underestimate the power of us 'old dudes' lol.

Cody was my only fail 2x, but low $. In other words, I got very lucky.

Shavkat was my 2-party parlay anchor and Draftkings was offering 80% to quit, but I said FU I am greedy lol

Missed the last two fights, will check them out tomorrow :). Didn't bet on Leon/Colby.

Last Edited:
Followed up on the two fights I missed at the end; wow Colby was a no show.

Sean Strickland was much more exciting and through more punches. Didn't even have to get paid.

LOVE the polite way he treated the lady in the way. Excuse me, can you just stand over here for a minute? I want to kill this jerk. Sean is everything Colby claims to be.

Last Edited:
Not huge into the NBA, so a buddy called me last night and said the Wizards were beating the Suns by nine points going into the fourth quarter. Suns were at +115. Easy $$. At the start of the same they were about $-370.
They came back and won by (5)? I believe. Good weekend. Journey (Stone in Love) band was amazing Sat night as expected.

You see the brawl between Du Plessis and Strickland in the crowd?

LMFAO at this comment:

1000002337.jpg

When I heard Bryce say this himself in an interview I went direct to DK lol. $450+

Also -
Paddy looked PED-ready for his fight with Tony. He was completely different appearing. Little oblique muscles growing atop bigger ones. Surprised there was no comments about this fact.
Something was a lot different about Paddy and it was not just his hair.

Last Edited:
2024 Pick Early - Jim Miller at it again!!!! Now a +110 slim dog. Probably wins via KO but happy at Moneyline.

Was curious what Tapology MMA fans had to say about him and WOW. He may be 40 but still tough as nails.
He was at UFC 100 and 200 so hopefully they will do him correct and put him in 300 also. UFC 300 would be the perfect venue for a win and retirement.

Jim Miller Pick.jpg

Conor is an addict and a boozer. Anyone with two brain cells can see that. Dana will have to find a serious hand-picked opponent in order for him to win at this point.

He will not beat any current top ten 170 UFC ranked opponent. This is all a sad show at this point. The rebellion against the UFC and complaining is all scripted.

There will be one more BOXING fight for Conor in which he will get starched, and then that is all she wrote.

Pro wrestling star Kurtis Chapman -- also known as "Mad Kurt" -- tragically died this week at the age of 26.

"One of the most gifted technical wrestlers, charismatic characters and magnetic personalities. He will never be forgotten."

The true cause of his death has not been disclosed. Nor will it ever be.

Last Edited:
US Boxing agencies are starting to allow trannies to fight women. There will be major injuries and deaths.

PC, UFC ?????

Since US Boxing is now stating they will allow biological men to fight women, look for a lot of women to become severely injured. If that farce eventually makes it to MMA it will be tragic.

Easy to say "Well the UFC will never do that?" Really? Face massive lawsuits if not?
Swimming is at least a sport where your opponent doesn't face broken bones, CTE, orbital/face breakage.

Take the very lowest ranked fighter vs a top ranked female and it equals complete destruction of the female. A disgrace to women and a violation to female sports.

Last Edited:
Francis is killing it! Boy, was Dana so wrong about him making a huge mistake leaving the UFC. Another 10+ million payday while the biggest HW draw, Jones made about three.

Last Edited:
For a landmark event - UFC 300 - they chose a couple Chinese WOMEN to fight as the main card. Between this and the Bud Light BS I hope the UFC isn't going woke like the NFL and NBA. No one cares about female fights for a Epic event. So foolish.

For a landmark event - UFC 300 - they chose a couple Chinese WOMEN to fight as the main card. Between this and the Bud Light BS I hope the UFC isn't going woke like the NFL and NBA. No one cares about female fights for a Epic event. So foolish.
I don't have a problem with female fighters if it's a co-main event or something of that nature, and I definitely enjoy watching Zhang Weili fight. She's a legend in her own right.

Marginal card today, but 'free' and it is 18f as a high temp today so except for the gym a good day to stay inside!

Jim Miller came through big as the dog LOTW! He is the man.

Last Edited:
I love Sean. Just don't believe DDP is a good matchup for him.

Izzy the counter striker that constantly fights off his back foot was tailor made for Sean's style of no-risk jabs and defense.

DDP does not go backward, or at least not in any fights I've watched. He is more reckless, yes.

My guess is DDP has rounds 1-3 to get it done. If he hasn't finished Sean by round 3, Sean will definitely out pace him and win the decision.

Fate is cruel to Izzy. If DDP fought Izzy he would have got starched by Izzy's counterstriking. Rankings aside, it really, really is true that styles make fights.

I tentatively have a small ML bet on DDP at +114 for this one. NOT big confidence on it though. Remember don't bet on a person you 'like' if reason says it makes less sense.

View: https://youtu.be/q7iBEKaxLAE?t=252

Sean Tshirt.jpg

Last Edited:
I think DDP's lack of cardio will haunt him during this 5 round fight, so I expect him to come out aggressive and, as you said, try to get it done early. Strickland and his camp developed a specific strategy for Izzy and I expect they'll do the same for DDP.

Had to add my fav Sean picture - the best. Yep, really it is a pick 'em and I REALLY HOPE Sean wins actually.
So many snowflakes want him OUT as champ. Khamzat has declined IMO. Hit his peak two years ago and no longer has that burning drive like he once had.

That happens when you go from sleeping on an army cot in the back of the gym to tooling around in a Lambo and wearing $2k sneakers.

So if Sean can pull this off, then give Khamzat his first loss ......

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top