JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jon Jones vs Stipe OUT | Pavlovich vs Aspinall Official For Interim Belt At UFC 295

Poor Stipe. A great, completely marginalized fighter. He should have taken the Aspinal fight though. Now he'll be pushed off to the phantom zone to never be seen again.

Pavlovich will be a much more exciting fight though :)

Last Edited:
Abus Magomedov To Win By Submission << I am up for some small ABUS betting. Caio will most like kick his A$$ but wth, a lotto ticket.
-

Method of Victory SUB
Caio Borralho vs Abus Magomedov
+1400

Last Edited:
I pity Reyes. He beats the Narcissist Jones 3-2 and then gets robbed and all downhill from there. Jones strutting out of the octagon like he won was simply nauseating to watch.
NOTE to self: If betting on a fighter ALWAYS take into account who the UFC, and therefore the judges, want to see win. About 51% of all UFC fights end in a decision.

Last Edited:
I pity Reyes. He beats the Narcissist Jones 3-2 and then gets robbed and all downhill from there. Jones strutting out of the octagon like he won was simply nauseating to watch.
NOTE to self: If betting on a fighter ALWAYS take into account who the UFC, and therefore the judges, want to see win. About 51% of all UFC fights end in a decision.

Yes, absolutely, and if the event is in another country wager heavily on that country's fighters. The UFC is a business seeking to expand and it's not going to win more fans by putting favorite fighters losses on display in front the home crowd. Therefore, expect the cards to be stacked in favor of the more flamboyant, charismatic, popular fighters that generate fandom and revenue for the UFC.

Not to say that it's a guarantee, but you can bet a good percentage of the country's fighters will win due to the odds arranged in their favor for the main card.

That spinning elbow was SICK!

Jessica assaulting Mackensie was great. Angry over their divorces apparently.
Alex's leg kicks ...... and the stare downs at the beginning were legendary.
The pre-fight staredown was incredible. Alex looked like an evil version of an angry Carl from Sling Blade w/o the lawnmower blade.

Tom beating Sergei, even with a back injury - what a beast.
My favorite LOTW was Diego Lopes. He didn't play the pull guard game and actually kept striking.

Not an A+ card but much better than last week, and as a PPV, should be.

Last Edited:
Since one of my favs is Sean Strickland and my least fav is Ian Cuck Gary, I found this entertaining.

From BB, to Golf, to now MMA Golddiggers and manipulators are everywhere in the social media age more so than years ago. Validation, Attention, Status is what they crave along with a luxurious lifestyle.

She saw a future Conor here which won't happen. As soon as he falters, she will monkey branch to another option and leave him with his 40% and child support. Why do guys NOT know this by now?

ZERO benefit for a man in ANY marriage (going forward, if you snagged a good one in the past, good job), let alone to a WAG. Because Ian is in his 20s I have a tiny bit of pity. There are 50+ year old guys this naive.

Last Edited:
Just on a goof, another $125 bet last night. Please. Asking nicely. Please don't worship me for I am only a man.

bet.jpg

Last Edited:
Woke up this AM - "Alexa what was the Denver Nuggets score last night?" When I heard it I sat up in bed faster than Michael Meyers in the first Halloween movie.

A lot of good fights tonight.

Bobby Green trash talking, strutting around, showboating... you got KNOCKED THE BUBBLEGUM OUT in the FIRST ROUND. Oh bubblegum, son! 🤩

Two knockouts from slams from an arm bar and arm triangle respectively.

Also, Clay Guida is my spirit animal. 41 and nothing but non-stop intensity.

Lots of dogs won which is normally what I like, but missed most of them, will watch tomorrow. Only bet was small on Kelvin and he fought like an overweight old lady tonight.

Really had a feeling that Figgy would get it done. Can't complain.

Not feeling great on dogs for this Saturday with the possible exception of Jamie Malarkey and/or Anthony Smith.

Continuing with good luck on some NBA bets of all things. Just watch LIVE past the fourth quarter and get a feel for which way it is going. The key is to watch the Draftkings or other portal LIVE also because they are always 20secs or so in front of the live TV broadcast.

capture2.png capture.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads