JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As an old AF guy it still amazes me when friends ask 'you could probably take that guy?' Speaking of an MMA fighter during an event. My response is WTF are you talking about?

These guys are PROFESSIONALS who train to fight daily and are skilled. I am 195lbs and probably couldn't survive against a 125lber. MMA fighters get such little respect that way. Yeah Bruno, you may hold your own in a bar fight against some muscle head with no skills, so what? The delusional BS is crazy. A PRO is a PRO.

Like I've said for years, Narcissist Jones, out of the spotlight not getting constant validation and attention, will make headlines for other (bad) reasons.

Last Edited:
Volk with his old man dress up is hilarious as was his video. I do like Ilia and he made me $$ vs Bryce, but no betting this card, out working and only bets I'd risk would be live.

So, because of the '35' factor we are now a year later we are supposed to believe he is washed?? Volk at -125 is a gift. He should be -175 or better. He isn't only because bookies DO really adjust for the 'no one at 35 can ...." statistical nonsense.

It isn't like Ilia has demonstrated super human abilities, but Volk sure has - especially defending sub attempts against the best 155 ground fighter on the planet.

Cuck Gary: "Everyone of you are here to see ME" How delusional can a boy get?

Last Edited:
Every single favorite won except Volk. Got to watch the main card. Pretty decent. Lots of very close fights.
Credit to Ilia, hard to see Volk get KO'd like that; if he doesn't retired he'll be reduced to being a top 15 gatekeeper.

During the cuck fight the UFC muted all the booing - I knew something was weird.

Pereira, Burns, Oliveira, Lopes, Andrade, Figgy, and RDA are all fighting on either UFC 299 or 300, meanwhile 301 is in Brazil lol

Last Edited:
It really saddened me to see Volk go out like that. I think he should leave his gloves in the cage and enjoy the rest of his life as a legend in the sport.

Just looked at the card and it's stacked heavily in the Mexican fighters' favor.

Look at those odds...lol.. why?! Rosas is gonna kill him.

1000002826.jpg

Possibly. **Ricky is not the wimp people are making him out to be. I see Rosas winning a decision 29-28 or KO Revised - above ... not feeling great about Cristan, but F-it.

Reviewed betting since fall 2023 and I am just even. After lots of research and work LOL. Going through it I found I do well with DOGS cause I can pick three or four, have just ONE win, and ok. My worse losses historically are getting sucked into a hype job like Abus or JoeP. Ugh!

Last Edited:
Live bet the first fight for 3 bills at +100 and then my fighter got beat on and taken down 6+...... and A ROBBERY! ... against my Mexican fighter.
No complaints yet lol. Horrible decision 😛

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR