JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm only now getting around to clearing out my Alerts and able to post my own memes and pics.
Ya have to understand.

@sobo is such a Celebrity here, that it requires Staff to handle Alerts / Posting Reviews / meme formation, etcetera, as well as the requisite meetings involved to formalize presentation in order to Make It All Happen.

I like that custom II . I had an Oregon classic that looked very similar. Years ago I sold it to a gentleman for his 1st 1911 . Nice and tight action . :)
Yep, since putting the slim VZ grips on it, it is one that will stay in the keeper pile. The Remmy R1 has a very tight slide/frame fit and as soon as I get the trigger issue resolved, will be another that stays. My Kimber Ultra Carry II is just the cats meow to me! :D

@64MercurysRule , I was reading on another 1911 forum about how one person absolutely hated the Auto Ordinance BkO 1911 but, the one I had was a great performer and never had an issue. I've been thinking about maybe picking up another one of those but, haven't brought myself to do it.

@64MercurysRule , I was reading on another 1911 forum about how one person absolutely hated the Auto Ordinance BkO 1911 but, the one I had was a great performer and never had an issue. I've been thinking about maybe picking up another one of those but, haven't brought myself to do it.
From what I've read they are a decent firearm . They seem to feed well and the only issues that pop up is trigger pull lbs/grit . But that could be polished up . Did the safety and grip safety on the Remington go back together after trigger install ?

ui_nocoaster.jpeg

Looks like some high-dollar livin' there, MT... :s0155:
Sippy cup is some jet fuel that was tainted by steamed milk, and the mini-SIG is a P220 Compact sitting on top of some old extra larger Martha Stewart Living drink coasters

It's a wonder what an uneducated poors can do with the repurposed front seat of a 1977 Cordoba (Fine Corinthian Leather), a few potato sacks with stolen dryer-lint filling, the hide of a discarded toy stuffed animal found at the base of a trash chute, and some poison oak plucked from my vacation van down by the river.

Thought that a Zen-morning photo might help @HA556 find peace with his 1911 trigger swap.

Hope everyone had a great morning, and that the greatness continued throughout the rest of the day.

OH...the coffee mules made it through again!
ui_AVA.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads