JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I know it's only Tuesday but, good morning NWFA anyway! :D

thumbnail_20240227_093814.jpg

Morning NWFA! Hope all is well with you and yours and everyone is warm. A bit of snow on the ground here but, the boy and I will be hanging out today. No gun show this weekend for me but, Rickreall is just a jaunt down the road so, will be hitting that one when it comes.

thumbnail_20240302_072501.jpg

Yucky Monday! Sure will be glad when spring gets here. Morning NWFA! Hope you are all starting off your week well by having a cup of hot Javy! :D

thumbnail_20240304_073902.jpg

Whoopwoop! Half way there and good morning NWFA! Had to have some solid fuel to be washed down with the liquid. Unfortunately, I ran out of maters with last nights meal.:(

thumbnail_20240306_085632.jpg

Starting the morning with prayer and meditation. Piece be with you. :s0165:

View attachment 1814874
1710005819832.png

Wife saw this and liked picture, so she directed me to "make one with German Bible and my Walther". So, I used her Bible and said pistol. (German, of course, being the language I've butched for three decades, and will continue to do so with impunity. :p)

'Morning NWFA! I should be at the Rickreall Show but, not feeling it today. Probably better to forego the temptation of another something making it's way home with me. 🙄

'Morning NWFA! I should be at the Rickreall Show but, not feeling it today. Probably better to forego the temptation of another something making it's way home with me. 🙄
That's ok I went to look around for you :) . It was busy , not as crowded as December show or Albany but a steady flow of enablers ;) . Very much a variety of items . I found some mags and older ammo I think you'll be proud of me getting . :)

Good Saturday morning NWFA! Going to be a nice one out there today so, if you gotta go, be safe out there! Love me some Spring! Oh, and 1911's and Coffee!😁

thumbnail_IMG_1129.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads