JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nimoy serving up a smug mug of " I told you so"... 🥶
ui_frozen2.jpg
...What a jerk... never liked him and all his dern hammering
...Morning, evening, and all over the dern land.

Hope everyone is able to keep their coffee hot.
Wishing the best for all.

Added for Reference:

Last Edited:
Happy Thawsday my compatriots! Hope all are safe and well and made it through the freeze. Water is starting to flow again in the house of Sarge so, getting a bit stoked. Hot coffee in the gizzard and eggs in the skillet. Loooooking goooood!:D

thumbnail_20240117_092927.jpg

Running a bit late this morning but, TGIF my brothers and sisters in NWFA land! Hope all are well heading into the weekend.

thumbnail_20240119_110156.jpg

Good Saturday morning NWFA! It's a wet and wild one out there already so, be safe and shoot straight. Yes, it's a Kimber and I love 'em.:cool:

thumbnail_20240127_074514.jpg

Last Edited:
That PNW deep freeze hobbled the Oregon coffee mules. So, this morning, I am saddling up to some Bellingham roasted beans that bray-ved the snow.
Gee HAw(556), Hope you are able keep that team of Kimbers well fed.

ui_maxneedswork.jpg

Guess we have to get used to eggs costing 2-3x more after they passed the cage free only law. Cheapest eggs in the store were like $5.50 per dozen this morning.

D lawmakers in OR and WA want to remove choice and force people to eat how they believe people should eat, ride buses and bikes not cars, and on and on. The bubbleguming bubblegum that ruined California they are implementing here. OR tried to outlaw gas generators, lawnmowers, and leaf blowers last year and they will probably try again.

Last Edited:
Good morning NWFA! Hope all are starting their day well and topped with hot brew. Or cold if you prefer. Either way, I believe I'll have tacos today! :D

Ah, it's finally Friday! Kimber and Coffee is a good way to start!😂 Good morning NWFA! Enjoy your day going into the weekend.:s0155:

thumbnail_20240202_090634.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads