JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heh...yeah. The UPS driver would have a hernia to remember and the crate makes a great coffee table.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?308534-My-mosin-nagant-coffee-table!
mosin crate table.jpg

mosin crate table.jpg

Actually, it's patriotic to spend money you don't have , so you can support our nation's economy !! You'll be rewarded in heaven, and perhaps when the UPS truck shows up at the door !! :)

by the way, thank you Mr ATF for sending me an inch thick stack of light reading today. I'll get right on that

View attachment 93200

Was that sent to you because of a C&R license? Or an 01 FFL? If it's C&R, what is all that info for? Is there something you're required to do with it? I'm just about ready to apply for a C&R, I'd just like to know what to expect from them.

It's applicable to both 01 and 03 FFL licensees .Lots of legal information and documentation in the packages received. The big manual is 2005 ATF Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide. You should at least browse thru it. Online resources are easier to get answers from, though. :)

Okay, good to know my $30 goes to generating even more unneeded paper. I'd love it if they could just do all of it electronically, seems that would be a better way to spend their budget.

Was that sent to you because of a C&R license? Or an 01 FFL? If it's C&R, what is all that info for? Is there something you're required to do with it? I'm just about ready to apply for a C&R, I'd just like to know what to expect from them.
It includes a trusty warning sign for my front door that says its a federal offense to steal from a dealer and a handy guide to write down the description of someone who robs me. Very big manual on how to report stolen firearms.

It should have been a lot more paperwork but there were 3 pages that said "this document is on back order, call this number to order a copy" Good ol' tax dollars at work there.

Yeah, its mostly stuff for a gun shop. It has a full list of what the ATF has determined is a C&R gun though. So that is useful I guess. I can look it over for things to buy.

Just got mine yesterday. Only took 2 weeks after I sent in the application.

I assume you dont sign the original, make a bunch of copies and then sign those copies when making purchases, right?
You only sign the copies of your FFL - not the original - Your book you record all purchases of firearms made with your C&R FFL - not firearms you current own.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top