JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just C&R purchases in one book. Get a second book for your other purchases. I would not combine them into one book. If the ATF asks to look at it, you dont want to confuse them with a bunch of non-C&R guns

Thanks! I appreciate the response. Good information.

Thanks! I appreciate the response. Good information.

Buy anything yet with your license? Got to keep this thread alive. :)

My most recent C&R.
nonfunctional Eastern Arms CO 38. $25. I got it back to good function and its in parts right now getting wet sanded. I decided to do a Belgian cold blue when I get it shiny enough.

dzfshys.jpg

My most recent C&R.
nonfunctional Eastern Arms CO 38. $25. I got it back to good function and its in parts right now getting wet sanded. I decided to do a Belgian cold blue when I get it shiny enough.

View attachment 103559
No, but I sold an extra CZ-82 . My primary one is all duded up with FO front sight and walnut grips from Dennis Marschal . Every now and then I order another one, hoping to get an even better looking pistol :) It's a continuing improvement process.

I ordered a Chinese Type 53 Mosin from Century on Saturday, although it has yet to ship. I might go hunting for a K31 this weekend at the gun show in Grants Pass too.

I wish, but my firearms budget is currently drained for any new purchases. I'm actively looking around and starting to make my list of future purchases. Can't wait to put it to use though. I also agree, it would be good to keep this thread active.

I would like to see a new thread in the C&R section about your CZ 82 with as much information on tear down, refinishing, assembly, and new/replacement parts as possible. You may have to purchase another CZ 82 and do it all over again for proper documentation ;)

I was planning that. Im deciding right now if I should redo the duracoat. I was hoping the grey was darker and not sure I like the overall color. So I'd have to take it all down again to redo it and this time I'd take a lot more pics of the process.. Plus I got new grips from Hungary and I like them a lot better and think they would work better with a black duracoat.

Sent off my paperwork on Friday, certified mail, BATFE got it in Atlanta this morning before I woke up. Now the wait... That said a C&R forum would be nice.
Update

Got my C&R in the mail today, might have arrived yesterday, postmark was from the 8th. That puts turnaround time at roughly 3 weeks including transit both ways.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top