JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche

Interesting multi-wrappered infused cigar.

not as strong or thick on the smoke as I like but figured it was a curiosity and it is hot as hell on my back porch so no loss if it ends early.

Construction is excellent, burn, long tight white ash. Flavors are not bad but wouldn't be an every day cigar for me.

View attachment 729196View attachment 729197
Interesting wrapper on that one. What do u know about tabak in general? I don't know anything about them but see them all the time online. I remember seeing one video talking about the "old one" or "original" maybe, vs the newer ones as if they were a different brand in the past or something. Can't remember.

Pssssssst... Hey, Joe...
Nail clipper.jpg
Just sayin'... ;)

Both 5Vegas favorites of mine over the last couple days

Gold Maduro
7E17BA9A-3F4E-47E9-ABE8-518DF121853F.jpeg

Cask Strength with my once/or so yearly glass of wine, a very nice Limited run Cabernet Sauvignon from the wife's friends vineyard. Excellent pairing:cool:;)

C32F9C7F-1A36-4199-8546-36AD3EA22557.jpeg

Macanudo inspirado white for me today. Beautiful morning for it. Smooth, more mouth presence than I remember it having. Maybe due to humidity level or amt of time in humidor, not sure. Mellow but lots of white pepper presence throughout (more than I recall previously for some reason). Nice aroma. Kind of reminds me of Ashton which I haven't had one of those for ages. Interesting blend of tobaccos on this one B40923E4-AD78-4FA2-B229-57A15D0B5C2B.jpeg
FE5711AD-1C99-4029-947A-A13DF844D392.jpeg

Last Edited:
Tried a Kristoff ligero today. Strong, full bodied, meaty, smooth. Very strong rich aroma. Cannot give it a score less than 9.5 for me which ties it for 1st place (with another Kristoff) and full bodied is not my preference. Basically take the best Cuban u have had and make it stronger and more flavorful and you have this cigar.

Very slow burning. Ok to leave resting for quite a while (so far anyway). Perfect draw/burn/construction.

Flavors so far of: Must, steak, mocha, minor red pepper, Vanilla, almond, cedar, leather, honey. More chocolate coming in in 2nd third and deeper overall.

I may have to grudgingly give this a score of 9.6/10.
D50BD7CA-8336-45E7-BCF4-898ACE896C43.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews