JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI field supplies has cigar 10 packs on sale through Jan 30. Prices are not as low as Black Friday so not screaming deals probably but FYI. They always have free shipping.

Re the rocky Patel edge mentioned above, $3.50-$4something is the price I saw. Their list is a bit weird in that there are a few rocky patels listed in alphabetical order but most all of them are listed at the very bottom. So if you look only in alphabetical order it won't show all (this may be true for other brands as well).

I've had a bundle of RP The Edge Maduro Fumas and recently opened.

Being a Fuma it's expected to be slightly sub par but I rather like them and $39/20 cigars is more in my disposable income bracket.

Well, nobody wanted to use that 25% code and it expires today so I am forced to use it (kidding!).:p

I went for a Rocky Patel sampler at $2.81 per cigar (looking forward to trying that edge one, thx shibbershabber for the recommendation). Plus Davidoff at $2.60 (I believe this is their lowest end one cuz some are like $20 ea online).? And another high rated sampler at $3.38 (just to try some new ones).

Hopefully this gives a reference point to others shopping for good value in cigars. I bet u can beat these prices (and let me know when u do because I'll want to buy there too!).

EED90C41-F9E1-4439-A722-C5BBC1B69649.jpeg
90682F9C-98D1-4024-86A0-9A95CFFAB9A0.jpeg
8258F7D4-BC6F-4F96-ACAC-C43EA5D2422F.jpeg

Last Edited:
In a couple hours I need to go up to the city and will be restocking my currently empty humidor. Any recommends before I head out? The shop up there has a pretty decent selection. :)

In a couple hours I need to go up to the city and will be restocking my currently empty humidor. Any recommends before I head out? The shop up there has a pretty decent selection. :)

depends on what your after?

full or light?

strong or medium or light strength?

5 Vegas
Macanudo
Olivia
Toraño
Obsidian
Rocky Patel
Diesel
Brick House
CAO

All have cigars in their line that I really enjoy.

My dad and i went the cheap route on a few bundles of cigars from CI and didn't realize how bad a mistake it was. Glad i only got 1 bundle....my dad is stuck with 3. NASTY cigars! At least the price was right. Think I'll stick with ones i already like from now on!

I don't know the bundle name but two brands included are Big Dog and Contraband. Loosely rolled, horrible flavor and most of them run or have one or more holes running throughout.

My rainy day cigar for when ya don't want to waste an expensive one. Casa De Garcia from Altidas. Not too much to look at but more often than not they smoke good and have great flavor. I get 2 or 3 bundles at a time for about $1.50 a stick.
full.jpg

Smoked this Liga Undercrown shade walking Fred . Burned nice but had a off putting taste from the start that didn't go away. All the Liga maduros Ive smoked were fine but this one was disappointing.
full.jpg

My rainy day cigar for when ya don't want to waste an expensive one. Casa De Garcia from Altidas. Not too much to look at but more often than not they smoke good and have great flavor. I get 2 or 3 bundles at a time for about $1.50 a stick.
View attachment 655665

Those Casa de Garcia are surprisingly good for the price.

I have a pack of Maduro that I haven't opened yet, hoping they are as good as the others I've had.

Picked up three; Cohiba Connecticut, Arturo Fente Gran Reserve, and La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor (I really hope this one isn't from Cuba because I have a personal policy against that. )

I also picked up Tajmahal Bidis Cigarettes. What is this? I don't know. I don't smoke cigarettes, but acquired specifically to find out this situation. Sometimes I do silly things. :s0112:

cigar.jpg

Q for u guys if anyone knows, what's it called when a cigar is "sharp" on ur tongue? It seems like that is different than "strength" or "body". I don't know the proper term to describe it and just curious if anyone does.

BTW I don't know proper terms for wine tasting either, and actually have zero desire to know that, but for cigars I'm curious if there is a term for that so I can describe it. It may be "peppery" or some such thing. But that doesn't really fit that well for some cigars that don't "taste" of pepper but are sharp, or slightly stinging, on the tongue. Thx it advance for any thoughts.

With a pipe it's described as tongue bite but not sure if it carries to cigars.

What kind of cut/cigar shape are you getting that with? I find it happens more with torpedo shapes or if I hot box a v-cut.

Usually it shouldn't happen if your keeping the cherry cool.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews