JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5'11 3/4" 225.

glock 23 in a holster king or blackhawk serpa paddle(when im hunting) 300 days of the year

shield 9mm in a holster king

cz75 p-07 in a holster king

ruger lc9s pro in a holster king.

i just love the holster king holster. not sure if theyre around anymore but as basic as they are...they're comfortable.

been wanting to buy a half dozen alien holsters too. any input on these?

5' 10" 205 old body builder. Springer 1911 TRP in Alien Gear Cloak Tuck IWB at about 330. Also have options with AG OWB when not so concerned with printing. Alternate is a CZ75 in same AG rigs with different shells. Will also carry an extra mag with each one.

6-2, 290. Usual carry is a Glock 26 with CT LaserGuard and +2 mag at 6:00 (small of the back) in a left handed High Noon Holsters "Mr Softy" IWB. I also have a pair of Ruger LCR .38+P revolvers, one with a Laser Max and one without. The Laser Max gets carried at 6:00 in a left handed Pro Carry IWB. Non-LaserMax gets carried in a Galco pocket holster, a Daltech Force T-shirt holster, or a High Noon Holster Mr Softy left hand IWB at 6:00. Small of the back carry is a good choice for big guys like me with bellies.I can conceal a service-caliber weapon in virtually any mode of dress, no mouse guns for me!

5'-11", 154lbs, Ruger .357snub, Bianchi 3S, IWB-appendix. G19/G2&G4, Brommeland Cheetah, IWB-appendix. Impulse buy G21sfG3, nightstand. Recently looking at and considering the Surefire XC1. And SIG SAUR.

Last Edited:
5'10", 210lbs, Sig P226 Combat 9mm, KRounds Pancake Holster at the 3 O'clock, two spare mags in a Krounds double mag pouch at the 7-8 O'Clock.
If I'm looking for "deep" concealment it's a Sig 1911, Bladetech Eclipse IWB at the 330, two spare mags at the 7-8 in individual pouches.

6' 220#. S&W SD40VE in an On Your 6 IWB around 4.
only around the house until MultCo catches up...
I like the On Your 6, but contemplating on Alien Gear.

5' 8" and 195#. Carry Glock 19 and 1 spare magazine and fixed blade knife. All carried IWB and/or AIWB depending on clothing and situation with a holster designed for this purpose specifically.

I never pocket carry and I can carry in various NPEs with no one the wiser.

Resurrection time. Went through my old threads. This was a good bit of information.

Currently 6' 150# size 32" waist. Ruger LCP in a Winthrop OWB leather pancake holster. Been rocking this for at least a year and a half now if not longer.

6'5

340 (going back to 275 with my cardio)
(I like to lift and eat, a lot)

Waist is 44"

.380 S&W Bodyguard (new purchase)

Galco pocket holster/low profile nylon carry case for my bag. This time of year I pocket carry in my jacket or vest, cargo shorts or IWB. Just depends.

5'11
400lbs hacker
red flag tucked next to no guns allowed sign

Social media is a good speed dial for cancelling out your rights! As is common sense.

Stop trying to harvest my data to the alphabet soups

I'll bite...

5'9", 190, currently carrying a Sig M11 in a Sig Kydex IWB holster at the 3 o' clock position. Once it settles in, it's comfortable for all day carry and I've carried it upwards of 20 hours without discomfort. Carried with one or two reloads weak side, depending on where I'm headed.

Why? Because I'm thoroughly impressed with the performance and accuracy of the M11, even in my hands :eek:

The above information is subject to change without notice.

6'0" 160# Glock 19 at 12 O'clock in a holster I don't recommend.

Today it's owb in a Bravo concealment surefire x300 u holster.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top