JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Super small "tactical" bags just call attention to the person because nobody else wears them. A proper on-body holster is a better call, but if you're going to carry in a bag, a backpack-style sling bag would draw less attention. Vertx Commuter or Transit models come to mind.

These 5:11 sling packs + pistol pouch were $38 total. I did a thread on them but no one was interested. I should have bought more than 2 when they were that price. Holds my brn-180 or mp5 with room to spare. Front pouch I remove but will hold Glock 34 (ie full size long slide) or cz75.

View: https://youtu.be/cBVoygHt_3o?si=CHzFGh5URGmOOVvz

Last Edited:
These 5:11 sling packs + pistol pouch were $38 total. I did a thread on them but no one was interested. I should have bought more than 2 when they were that price. Holds my brn-180 or mp5 with room to spare. Front pouch I remove but will hold Glock 34 (ie full size long slide) or cz75.

View: https://youtu.be/cBVoygHt_3o?si=CHzFGh5URGmOOVvz

I've got a few of these, mainly use them as range bags for my PDWs, though they can certainly be used to discreetly carry a compact long gun. Has a molle interior for mounting pouches and stuff, which is handy. Wish they were a bit less bulky and had some means of dividing the main compartment to reduce rattle / noise, but overall they're decent. Also wish a company would make a plate insert sized to the hydration pocket in the rear - that would add some core protection while giving the bag a bit more rigidity, which it kinda needs.

I've got a few of these, mainly use them as range bags for my PDWs, though they can certainly be used to discreetly carry a compact long gun. Has a molle interior for mounting pouches and stuff, which is handy. Wish they were a bit less bulky and had some means of dividing the main compartment to reduce rattle / noise, but overall they're decent. Also wish a company would make a plate insert sized to the hydration pocket in the rear - that would add some core protection while giving the bag a bit more rigidity, which it kinda needs.
I use for similar. Transport gun to car. Set on seat or floor so can get access to it with a single pull or already open with flap closed . Throw on my back to take it from car. I haven't tried AR 300 BO pistol with brace but it might fit. With a law type folding adapter would fit for sure. Plate idea is a great idea. Probably could use camera bag dividers as dividers? but I've never played with that.

Funny story one time I threw it on cuz was driving and stopped to check out a new outdoor place I've never been to. Turns out homeless guy beating on naked petite girl 80-100 yards away. Met Portland city employee and we called cops. Had I needed to do so at that short range that turns out was the perfect application. If I had edc pistol instead I would have had to close distance first. Totally random that I happened to have it only that day. Anyway me yelling at him was enough to stop the attack fortunately in that case. Pack does make for a great "truck gun" option Imo cuz kind of looks like some kids random sling bag and doesn't raise a ton of eyebrows. If stopping or driving to sketchy area it does give you a more effective option than edc pistol fwiw.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads