JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your gona have to figure my weight and height. If and what I'm carrying. Every person I deal with during my day has to.

While your at it you'll have to figure my German Shepard. He's always with me 24/7.

Shepherd ;)

I've got one of those, too. Wish I could carry him concealed. :)

6'4" 270lbs M&P 9c AWIB in a kydex holster I made myself. I just picked up another M&P9 full size which will replace the 9C, also AWIB in a kydex of my own make. Spare mag carried in one of two pocket mag pouches I build as well.

6'0", 205#.
Glock 23 Galco King Tuc
Sig P238 Stoner IWB

I have no butt and have a hard time keeping my pants on without a gun in the waistband. I am always having to pull my pants up with the glock. It is a personal issue I am sure. I need to start wearing suspenders haha.

6ft 270lbs....Sig 238 with pocket holster. My spare tire is too big to comfortably carry inside the waist. Pocket carry works out great with the little 238.

5'10", 185lbs Either a PPQ M1 or a H&K P 30 V1 AIWB with a Cooks Trigger guard holster and a Beretta 21A (BUG) in a Tuff products pocket holster. For training a Dale Fricke AA to save time re-holstering and protection from hot gun.

6' 180 lbs. Either a Sig P220 Carry in a Galco Kingtuk (most common setup). Or a Walther PPQ M2 in a Bladetech Eclipse IWB converted.

Waiting impatiently for my Walther CCP and it will almost guaranteed my EDC depending how break in goes, holster TBD.

Changed it up.

6'0" 150# Glock 43, Aegis Armory Shield hybrid holster from 4 to 6 on the back butt cheek. Second mag in the left rear butt pocket holstered using a Snagmag.

Wishing Glock came out with this gun sooner.

6'1"
235 lbs
Any handgun I want
Maxpadition Fat Boy Satchel

Bag has an extra mag pouch plus room for all my extra junk.

It took a week or two to get used to carrying it, but once I did it was totally worth it. My pants do not sag anymore (well sometimes...);)

6'1"
235 lbs
Any handgun I want

It took a week or two to get used to carrying it, but once I did it was totally worth it. My pants do not sag anymore (well sometimes...);)

"It's not a purse it's a satchel! Indiana Jones wore one!"

I had to.

6'1"
235 lbs
Any handgun I want

Oooh! Pictures?!
I ordered one and gave it to a friend as a moving away gift.. I regret that.

Oooh! Pictures?!
I ordered one and gave it to a friend as a moving away gift.. I regret that.
image.jpg

My SCCY CPX-2 fits in there with plenty of extra room.

Keeps my leatherman, flashlight, paracord, some emergency meds, pen and a sharpie, headphones and a couple other "I use these occasionally" things.

NICE! Follow up, how do you like that CPX2?

It was $150 used, and you can get them for $250 new.

I NEVER thought a $200 gun would replace my $600 guns as a carry piece, but after hundred of all kinds of reounds thru it and only one stove pipe was the only issue - I blame a dirty gun and cheap ammo but hey, you always train for failures right:cool:.

Seriously though, the DA is smooth and easy to put shots on target, even at further distances then would be assumed to be needed.

It has a lifetime whatever happens happens warranty and I'm not out $600+ if I ever need to use it and it sits in evidence till my lawyer gets it back for me.

I will be buying more of these as I can afford them! Great truck/hunting/fishing/outdoors gun as well because its plastic and stainless and cheap.

Its reliable, its cheap, it shoots well - hard to not like it imo.

Fits my big hands well also...

It was $150 used, and you can get them for $250 new.

I NEVER thought a $200 gun would replace my $600 guns as a carry piece, but after hundred of all kinds of reounds thru it and only one stove pipe was the only issue - I blame a dirty gun and cheap ammo but hey, you always train for failures right:cool:.

Seriously though, the DA is smooth and easy to put shots on target, even at further distances then would be assumed to be needed.

It has a lifetime whatever happens happens warranty and I'm not out $600+ if I ever need to use it and it sits in evidence till my lawyer gets it back for me.

I will be buying more of these as I can afford them! Great truck/hunting/fishing/outdoors gun as well because its plastic and stainless and cheap.

Its reliable, its cheap, it shoots well - hard to not like it imo.

Fits my big hands well also...
Aaaaand Im officially sold. Underrated pistol indeed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top