JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ah my mistake, I must have wrongly assumed you used XE as a form of modern mockery.

Glad I could clarify my pronouns for you for future use.

Well God is not a proper noun, god is an identifier. Satan is a proper noun. If I were to say Jesus is my God that may work, but it also work with any of the many gods across the world people believe in.

You assumed? Why?

Sure.

So according to you God only refers to a god, and Satan is a proper name. I think a gazillion people around the world would disagree vehemently. They believe that God is the proper name of their preferred diety. So you would say "Jesus is the son of God, my only god". That would work except a lot of people would capitalize Son in that sentence. If interested, you could research El, The Light, Abba, Elohim, El-Shaddai, Yahweh, Jehovah and Adonai.

Anyway, I'm thinking you don't capitalize the name of the Lord of Lords to be purposely provocative.

I'm curious and maybe you can help me out... how many names of Satan are there, and how many that people think refer to Satan actually refer to demons etc?

You can think as you please, in reality those that believe in Allah out number those that believe in "God" so who's to say is right, by the numbers Muslims would be, and even more in Eastern religions based in India whom are predominantly polytheistic, Christianity is a minority when it comes to religion.

Satan is specific to Abrahamic religions, I believe youre thinking of devil which is used in many religions.

No, stop deflecting. My point was that millions upon millions of people think that God is a proper name. Even those who believe in Allah do. Let's not make it into a competition eh. I would never spell Allah as allah for fear of getting my head cut off. No, just kidding. Actually it's because that is the accepted spelling and common use.

As far as the Satan thing goes, I guess you can't help me with common usage of other names. You're leaving me ignorant on the subject.

So trans are in the minority but are correct and Christians are in the minority and are wrong?? Islam is right because of majority but would indeed advocate to behead the trans. Interesting take you have on things. For me Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I will be praying you get your heart right with YOUR Creator.

I think you're just reading into it too much, and I some how doubt you have that much respect for Islam.

I guess you'll just have to learn to use google all on your own.

Snarky AND disrespectful AND still assuming. A trifecta, wow.

You're the one that invoked Satan. And yet you are as ignorant on the subject as I. Weird, if you asked me about God or Jesus, I could tell ya a bunch.

I just learned something new. When you put someone on "ignore", their posts completely disappear, as if they were not posting at all. This is a very nice feature. It makes it easy to avoid getting involved in contentious arguments. This was the first time I'd used that feature.

For the record, this very first individual that I have "ignored", I did not ignore because of any perceived gender or political issue, but simply because I thought they came across as an angry, hateful, close-minded, radicalized activist. I don't like having anything to do with that kind of person no matter what their issue is, even if it's something that I generally agree with.

Never said anything close. I think both Christians ans Muslims believe in something that has no proof what so ever and is purely based in faith.

For me there is no God, and if we all did our homework we'd see our founding fathers put a lot of work into assuring our government stayed neutral when it came to religion and that it should never represent any one religion, but also make sure we all have the right to believe as we please, even if that's a flying spaghetti monster.
Free to believe what one likes, truth however is NOT subjective or up for personal interpretation. I could identify as John Wick or even a Flying Spaghetti Monster, does not make it so.

Easy to label others without looking at yourself isn't it?

The only non fictional person you mentioned was Jesus as far as I'm concerned.

Back at ya.

And I don't care. So there's that.

The problem is that YOU care what other people believe, at least enough to quarrel with them about it. I'll never understand why atheists care what others believe.

It is also amazing that you are relatively new to this group and have already decided we are a bunch of white Christian bigots and homophobes. If that is the case, why are you here? I don't have to agree with others here and yet can still be civil. Seems you came here looking for confrontation...

You're welcome to believe as you wish, still makes you anti trans. Next you'll be telling me you can pray the gay away. Sex and gender are not the same thing, and it's easy to pick and choose how you interpret without spending any time educating yourself outside of your preferred "facts." I don't expect you to change, but like hell I'll let you say it without response. No one who is, knows, has family, friends, etc that are trans or otherwise are suprised by the blatant transphobic and just out right straight white christian male focused community that dominates guns. I hope more gay, trans, queer, poc, atheist, etc buy a lot more guns and learn to use them as is their right as American citizens.

If I take a DNA sample and give it to any geneticist worldwide, they will tell me your gender. That is biological fact. Its not an idea or a belief. I don't play into people's delusions. You can act and dress any way you want. But, I'm not going to conform to something biologically false. Elizabeth Warren isn't native, Rachel Doelzal isn't black, and Bruce Jenner is male.

Truth is philosophically subjective. Ego and confidence doesnt make truth. I can find another man on the otherside of the planet that will refute your truth easily, but neither are really the one and only truth.
Funny that's sounds exactly like the great deceiver. Anyway, prayers for you and yours. May the Lord Bless you.

If you suffer from gender dysphoria it doesn't change the fact that there are 2 genders. If a person is unable to write which gender they are part of (easily done for most of us by looking down, but it's also in the chromosomes...) then the mental state of the 4473 user could be called into question and I thought we weren't supposed to be selling firearms to the mentally ill?

We will forever disagree. So no point in furthering the conversation. You're not a scientist, nor am I. And you havent posted any "facts." We could both post scientific papers that refute one another and still we'd be nowhere. My argument isn't an argument. You are anti trans, to refute a trans persons existence is the definition of such, there is no rhetoric. You want to devalue another persons existence that's your prerogative, but it isn't a fact other then your own bigotry and lack of personal education on the matter.

We don't refute their existence or say they can't live the way they want. We are saying that the rest of the wolrd doesn't have to change a biological fact because of feelings.

More power to you.

Well, I am pretty well educated on that subject. Not as if it matters. America is not a Christian nation. It's a nation based in freedom to practice any and all religions and soon Christianity will no longer be the dominant religion, most likely a mix of Islam and atheism.

What is it with statements like "more power to you"? I could say things like "well you can believe what you want". How would that make you feel? Wouldn't your response be "Like I need your permission" or something along those lines?

OK, I'm not goint to argue whether we are a Christian nation or not. AS i SAID, I'm going to leave that to somebody else. I never say we were. So there's that.

Gender is whatever you think you are. "Software" Trans,Bi, Poly, Cis-whatever floats your boat.
Just because at 61 yrs old I choose to believe I am of full retirement age regardless of all facts and evidence to the contrary does not mean I should be allowed to collect my maximum social security benefit just because I am delusional enough to believe what is untrue.

Perhaps BATFE-M is attempting to weed out those with mental illnesses.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top