JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's official now...

20220521_125516.jpg

maybe for 556 and 9mm, maybe... but its not over until you can at least find your exact favorites brand and caliber online and when primers, brass, exact powders, bullets can be found without wait lists.

The common calibers have for a while been easy to find and no limits. Price of course is not great but hey, either is the price on anything. Sadly a lot of stuff is still VERY damn hard to find. Several times people I work with have asked for stuff that used to be on the shelf at any store and there is just either none to be had, or one flavor and its pricey. At least the stuff to roll their own is now coming back for that too but again, pricey for a while.

The common calibers have for a while been easy to find and no limits. Price of course is not great but hey, either is the price on anything. Sadly a lot of stuff is still VERY damn hard to find. Several times people I work with have asked for stuff that used to be on the shelf at any store and there is just either none to be had, or one flavor and its pricey. At least the stuff to roll their own is now coming back for that too but again, pricey for a while.
The price never comes all the way back down. I'm not going to stock back up yet at 40 to 60 cents a round for 9mm FMJ, but I don't expect to see eighteen cents again either. I doubt it will drop to 25 but I guess we'll see. Damint, I remember when .22 was a penny a piece.

The price never comes all the way back down. I'm not going to stock back up yet at 40 to 60 cents a round for 9mm FMJ, but I don't expect to see eighteen cents again either. I doubt it will drop to 25 but I guess we'll see. Damint, I remember when .22 was a penny a piece.
Sadly nothing ever comes back to what it was. I bought a couple cases of 9 at around $.35 a round or so. Even though I still had plenty. Even at that I just do not have the time to roll it. Bought some .22 at $.10 or .11 a round just to try out places like CCI selling direct to make sure it works and it did. When I get down to 15 K or so on that I will buy another case at whatever the market is. Hell I paid $6.19 a gallon for gas two days ago but hey, no more mean tweets 🤬
I even set up an account with Trumps version of Twitter so I could drop in to remember why I am so happy to be soon paying $10 a gallon for gas now 🤬

I guess I don't go that far back, but I remember used to get the 550 round loose box remington .22lr for $18 at wal mart 20 years ago

Still waiting for Hornady's Frontier 6.5 Grendel :rolleyes: or anyone other than Wolf to produce FMJ 6.5 Grendel. All thats available are either Wolf at almost $1 a round, or Hornady ELDM and SST at almost $2 a round, or Fort Scott Munitions at over $2 a round :(

At the shop I work at we have had Winchester, CCI and for a short while Federal primers but never more than a hand full of cases at a time. We got told that Federal will not be issuing primers through the end of the year due to existing contracts and the concern of not having enough to complete them.

We have been getting ammo and have had no limits for some time but we are seeing brands we have never carried before. 9mm, 5.56 and .308 we have got pallets of currently but a lot of hunting ammo is in short supply. Stuff like 30-30, 300WSM, 300 Win mag, and 270 is hit and miss and .38 special and .357 Mag is still hard for us to get depending on the week/month.

Prices still suck but we have it and if you have nothing it is at least something.

I too bought a couple of cases of 9mm Blazer Brass and several cases of Tula steel case because I like to shoot. I am not lacking but do have a lower limit I never go below.

Like some have said prices will come down but it will never be what it was. I could see $12 a box for 9mm that was once $9 dollars but only if we get a change in the house and senate that is not anti-gun and folks stop hording for the Zombie Apocalypse.

With the fuel prices and inflation climbing I feel everything will cost more as I have seen guns going up as much as 50 bucks in the last month. CZ Scorpions a year ago were going for around 700 to 800 are now 1000 to 1100 depending on braced or not.

So, I feel if there is something you want, get it as prices will only go up in the next year or too if the inflation and high fuel prices continue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top