JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People are starting to relax and supply has caught up to demand. Places like NWA no longer have limits on how much ammo you can buy. Despite the change, ammo manufacturers are still running 247 and at current prices, it will begin to pile up and this will help prices drop.

I doubt we will see sub $10/50 prices ever again, but at the current pace prices should get near 0.20/round. Especially if republicans take back the senate and or house.

I am going on a buying spree once ammo hits a certain price. This time around I will store enough ammo to keep me happily shooting through many panics.

Last Edited:
The past ebb and flow of ammo over the last 40 years never bothered me because I reload and my stock level per caliber is 1 full 50 cal ammo can. Including .22 LR. So I shoot what I want, when I want. If that ammo can is getting down there I shoot something else and then make ammo and fill it up again. Wash rinse, repeat. This shortage has been different for me because now I'm an ammo manufacturer. The volume of components I need now is 100 fold more than my previous needs and there are just no primers to be found. Well to be fair I get contacted regularly by players that want to sell me a pallet of primers that I have to pay up front for and then wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Oh and the cost is $100.00/1000. There are 80,000 primers on a pallet. So yea I'm not doing that deal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top