JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At a very recent visit to a well-known sporting goods store in Montana, I got in a discussion with the gun-counter guy there about component availability (i.e.: Why the healthy Hornady bullet presence on shelves, when NO other bullet manufacturer seems to be able to accomplish that?).

The conversation turned to primers, whereupon he told me that on a recent effort to contact all manufacturers searching for supply, only Winchester happily informed him they had primers on hand and would be happy to ship him the case that he wanted..

...with the condition that he also outlay finances to buy a case of their "Super, Ultra Premium" (whatever they call their most expensive) ammunition.

Extortion. Pure and Simple.

There is a war going on in Ukraine and Europe lacks the energy resources to produce ammo. I suspect large quantities of our ammo is headed over to Europe.

1680018740582.png

1680018611100.png

Aloha, Mark

Did you come up with any theories on the Hornady bullet situation?
Nope. But the disparity between what has gathered on store shelves in Hornady packaging compared to all other brands is becoming more pronounced each week.

And even Hornady hasn't given any attention to producing things like .257 diameter varmint weight bullets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top