JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought three of this model for my 700s Harris Bipods Model LM: Leg Notch 9-13" | Natchez which I eventually changed over to Magpul Hunter stocks.

Since one or two of them may be moving on, I think that they might sell better if they have more of the same brand (Magpul) so I already swapped the slings and hardware, the bipod seems logical to do next and roughly the same cost. I have to imagine they are not going to compare to an Atlas, but that may be okay.

In for a couple as well. I am at the point where I will probably try an Atlas this year but that could change if these turn out to be good. I can always use a extra bipod or two and really like most everything Magpul.

My Harris have been good to me, and will be tough to beat in the $100 price range IMO. I might pick one of these up in the future, but no real hurry.

I also tend to shy away from most Magpul offerings these days. Not because of any quality concerns, but I just can't get into the lines of most of their stuff. I do like the looks of this though.

Have you ever looked at this one from UTG/Leapers?
I bought one for my 7-08 AR-10, and I'm impressed. The sucker is Stout!
If we ever get out shooting, you can check it out.

Leapers, Inc. - Hunting/Shooting, Sporting Goods and Security Gear
I have two the small one and what they call the full size .
Haven't used them yet though.
I ordered the small one but it's not tall enough to use with a 30 ROUND MAGS .so I ordered the big one .it was just delivered yesterday I haven't put it on a gun yet I have a few guns with UTG LEAPERS STUFF . it's inexpensive but pretty good stuff.

I have two the small one and what they call the full size .
Haven't used them yet though.
I ordered the small one but it's not tall enough to use with a 30 ROUND MAGS .so I ordered the big one .it was just delivered yesterday I haven't put it on a gun yet I have a few guns with UTG LEAPERS STUFF . it's inexpensive but pretty good stuff.
Ya, they have been surprising me lately. I bought a rear sight for a build and it is now my favorite sight. I like it more than the Daniel Defense rear sights.

At least until I drop it I suppose, see if it breaks!

The UTG super slim hand gaurds are nice come in all different sizes
I've got two of those, both work well and are holding together just fine. Not much you can mess up with extruded aluminum, I hope!

Top one 13 .5 inch bottom two 15 inch UTG LEAPERS SLIM HAND GAURDS. IMG_20180417_163803.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top