JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are excellent but there are better. My PRS buddy has a Skye (sp?) and I know those are near a grand. I've used his, and it is infinitely adjustable. For my purposes, the Atlas BT10 is perfect. Rugged, solid, reliable, and compact. Beware the Amazon knockoffs.

If you are going for rigidity which helps with stability, ease of use and excellent construction then yes. I am not a fan of the pan feature and am moving to their CAL model because no matter how tight you lock down the pan adjustment it still rotates under recoil which negatively effects spotting your shots.

So yes I think they are worth it. Also worth considering is the Thunderbeast bipod and MDT but you are talking additional money for either of those.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but have you looked at Warne Skyline Bipod?

Last Edited:
In competitions, I've seen lots of expensive stuff help little to none.

They are nicer than a Harris.
A Harris is nicer than a Caldwell.
A Caldwell is nicer than a Chicom airsoft knock-off.

It's like anything else where there is over-choice.
What do you need ? What do you want ? What is the budget ?

Seems like not long ago Harris was the schizzle.

I have an atlas and a harris. Like the atlas for how solid it is, you can angle the legs forwards or backwards. Great bipod.

I like the Harris because it is also solid (not as much as the atlas) but mainly it is fast to deploy.

Atlas CAL is the best value bipod you can buy. Thunderbeast is a nicer bipod than the CAL, and has some luxury features that are worth the extra coin. The best bipod you can buy is an Elite Iron Revolution: pricy and less than simple to set up, but is the most stable bipod on the market.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top