JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't have 2 to 3 hundred dollars to spend on an atlas? Have you broken the cheap knock off brands? Want something that can actually pan or tilt that doesn't require you to sell a kidney? Tired of a bulky heavy spring loaded contraption that hasn't grown away from the swivel stud era?

Well finally, someone took all these problems and made something priced right!

I never understood why the bipod options were what they were. This looks like it will finally solve so many problems! How something made mostly out of simple aluminum could cost close to the same price as the rifle I may end up putting it on!!!

I'll surely be purchasing at least three of these, and that's all for the cost of one of the other guys!

Magpul® Bipod for M-LOK, 1913 Picatinny Rail, A.R.M.S.®17S

Looks great. Not much cheaper than a Harris, but has added functionality.

I have a rifle length AR that is currently an A2 Style target rifle but one day I'm going to scope it and this new bipod definitely makes the short list.

Have you ever looked at this one from UTG/Leapers?
I bought one for my 7-08 AR-10, and I'm impressed. The sucker is Stout!
If we ever get out shooting, you can check it out.

Leapers, Inc. - Hunting/Shooting, Sporting Goods and Security Gear
Seems like lots of the features I'm looking for. Thanks for the link I am going to have to try one.

I finally broke my Atlas clone by Green Blob so these lesser expensive models have me weary. Currently just sticking with my go to Harris. However I really wish it would Pam and tilt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top