JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's see..... a guy in t-shirt standing in front of 3 guys wearing jackets, hoods on their head pulled tight, and they are wearing gloves. Nothing "odd" here.... o_O

Too bad the guy only shot himself, and not any of his "friends" too.

Wait, don't tell me, he was just trying to change and turn his life around???

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

:s0140:
Assuming this is really what happened all I can say is too bad it's not happening a lot more often. As cold as it may seem I also would love it if there was a decent video of him doing this. Wonder how long it took before family at least started looking for a Lawyer to try to sue the maker of the shotgun. Must be defective if it goes off when using it as a battering ram

That happened in the UK where people are still allowed to own shotguns. Clearly they need to ban shotguns too. If that poor young man didn't have a shotgun he would still be alive. If it saves even one life... :rolleyes:

I love it when a problem solves itself!

This happening in the U.K.; I'm surprised the driver wasn't arrested for having a hard to shatter window and causing the poor young man's death! :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads