JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would bet my entire pension for the next fifty years that this late dwong was NOT a legal shotgun owner. It's probably going to get me b*c*-listed here, but 99.9% of b*a*k people here in UK do NOT participate in LEGAL shotgun-oriented shooting sports. It's not hard to get a shotgun here, but you STILL have to satisfy the police that you are a responsible person with a good reason to own it - like membership of a clay pigeon shooting club, or having land to shoot over. I'm betting the rest of my pension that the late self-shooter had neither.

The shotgun also had to have a very short barrel for him to shoot himself will breaking window .

I'm guessing no defect, he was just using the trigger and trigger guard for additional smashing leverage.

The family had best keep their gobs firmly shut - illegal possession ogf a shotgun only gets you five years, but illegal possession of a SAWN-OFF shotgun might double that. He might get the longer sen......................oh, wait............................................................:rolleyes:

The VERY FUNNIEST thing I EVER saw in my life was a purse-snatcher who ran out in the street and straight into a passing truck. A BIG truck. It knocked him into the air back into the front of a bus, and after that it all gets hazy because I was laffin' so much.

One shot stop! Too many action movies and not enough brain matter IMO. I'm guessing what little he did have ended up in the storm drain after this little mishap. This must be more of the institutional racism I keep hearing about. One thing is for sure....some guy named Darwin is certainly keeping em down and in this case out! I'm guessing he didn't dunuffin except keep his bugger hook on the bang switch while performing a tactical [Hollywood] entry ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top