JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very true.

Thankfully, unlike many others, I have other ways to protect myself and mine but if that were not the case I would be very uneasy right now.

As it is I'm like a bored house dog waiting for the mailman to drive by....:mad:

Finally arrived! So happy to be able to carry my gun again:)!

You need to be well balanced to carry a firearm. So, don't shoot any of your toes off as that will affect you balance.

No worries there - there is a big ol racoon in the neighborhood but I've only seen him in the back yard once when the grass got tall lol.

Snapped a good pic before he was gone but just barely. So no thoughts of tackling militant renegade raccoons :p.

I'm walking pretty good if not a bit slow but keeping the cane with me because as I get fatigued I need it more for support. Slow and steadily getting better;)!

Thankfully it's getting cooler and I can wear my OWB kydex holster and duel mag carrier while hiding it with an extra large zip up hoodie.

No worries there - there is a big ol racoon in the neighborhood but I've only seen him in the back yard once when the grass got tall lol.

Snapped a good pic before he was gone but just barely. So no thoughts of tackling militant renegade raccoons :p.

I'm walking pretty good if not a bit slow but keeping the cane with me because as I get fatigued I need it more for support. Slow and steadily getting better;)!

Thankfully it's getting cooler and I can wear my OWB kydex holster and duel mag carrier while hiding it with an extra large zip up hoodie.

You need a cane gun!

Brutus Out

I have no doubt that a Terror Threat is Looming due to the election.
But I am more worried about folks and their tempers and frustration at whatever the outcome will be.
Seems like some people will use any excuse to act up.
Stay alert and safe out there.
Andy

I'm not a fan of Trump or Clinton , but vandalism to signs or posters etc.. Is just wrong.
This election and the actions of some of each of the big two supporters is an embarrassment to all of us as Americans.
Andy

I'm not a fan of Trump or Clinton , but vandalism to signs or posters etc.. Is just wrong.
This election and the actions of some of each of the big two supporters is an embarrassment to all of us as Americans.
Andy
Sadly, I see such every election in my area... Dems either knocking over GOP candidate signs, or planting two of theirs immediately to either side so you can't see the GOP candidate's.

I would never mess with someone's campaign sign, especially if it was on their private property, no matter how anti whatever / whoever I might be. Being a misguided azz is their right. Neighbors have more subtle ways to make their displeasure with you known.

I would like to have put up a Trump sign of some kind, but with the nasty attitudes of Clinton supporters, no way. Some discussions I've tried to have with people I THOUGHT were intelligent, and therefore might be open to an actual "Discussion", would immediately start in ranting of "Homophobic", "Racism", "Sexism" ect. All the things the media has been intimating for months! If not the media directly, the media giving air time to people who are blabbing that vitriol!

It's bad enough living in the "Weird City" just trying not to run over/be run-over by bicyclists or joggers. I'm not going to invite them to fight.

No, no signs, or attempted discussion with that "Other" side for me anymore!

the other side act childish and immature, I have 0 respect for them, reminds me of a child that
does not get their way kicking and screaming, I told one of my female neighbors that is a huge obama/clinton supporter think about this as you do your daily power walk around the neighbor hood dressed in your yoga get up if one day someone tries to grab you / take you I bet you will
wish a guy like me is close by to help you with my concealed carry, I said think about it the folks
you liberals are attacking are the ones you need when a bad guy comes after you or you family
she thought about that and said your right. I explaind that there may be a day when they push us too far and we decied not to help and just say you get what you asked for.
I hope it opened her eyes a bit but who knows

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads