JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An acquaintance of mine got his name tattooed on his arm by a friend who was just getting started in the business. Showed it to a friend of ours who had to ask,
"Who the hell is Jose p h??" The "artist" had messed up the spacing on the letters for "Joseph". By now I am sure it has disappeared in a sea of ink.:eek:

An acquaintance of mine got his name tattooed on his arm by a friend who was just getting started in the business. Showed it to a friend of ours who had to ask,
"Who the hell is Jose p h??" The "artist" had messed up the spacing on the letters for "Joseph". By now I am sure it has disappeared in a sea of ink.:eek:

Hahaha, I've heard a lot of similar stories..

I let my buddy practice on all of our other friends for 6 years part time before I volunteered for anything and even then it was after a I saw a samurai he eventually won an award for on the arm of a mutual acquaintance at a party:D.

Even now I talk with him constantly about what I want so we are always on the same page - it is partly my responsibility to make sure I am getting what I want. At this point I trust his occasional artistic flairs as they have all been spectacular.

image.jpeg Another tat from a California mug shot

How much ya wanna bet he thinks it is. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder don't ya know. I personally think all are not becoming except the ones that simply say "Mom" but to each their own.

How much ya wanna bet he thinks it is. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder don't ya know. I personally think all are not becoming except the ones that simply say "Mom" but to each their own.

Possibly.. He does have "eye" spelled over each eyelid so possibly he is lower then normal in the IQ department.

Those are all prison and gang tats at which point they are more of a lable then a statement but as you said to each thier own.

I'll post a pic here in a sec.

As I've posted in another thread...the reason I do not have a tattoo is the same reason you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari, or an etched snake on a Colt Python. Just my opinion. Y'all do what ever you think is cool.

What!!!

You mean the bumper sticker on the back of my Farrari that says "if you can read this, your a cop and I am getting pulled over" is tacky????

:p:D Just joshin ya man - my old man himself hates all tattoos and I don't hold it against anyone.

Many years ago I met someone with similar...and....it was a work of art.
My apology if it offends. Please delete if not appropriate.

Last Edited:
I'm gonna quit while I'm still ahead
What!!!

You mean the bumper sticker on the back of my Farrari that says "if you can read this, your a cop and I am getting pulled over" is tacky????

:p:D Just joshin ya man - my old man himself hates all tattoos and I don't hold it against anyone.

NSFW=Not safe for work viewing. In other words if someone is sitting at their desk at work they might not want to pull that picture up. I view Tats as works of art and they better be thought out very well and done by a real Tattoo artist.

As I've posted in another thread...the reason I do not have a tattoo is the same reason you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari, or an etched snake on a Colt Python. Just my opinion. Y'all do what ever you think is cool.
Ha! Or in my case it would be like putin lipstick on a pig:D

I not for or against ink, but will never understand the need for people to get face and neck tattoos, or why women (especially big women) get huge forearm tattoos

Nothing screams sexy to me more than a fat woman with inked up forearms like a plumber, or nice "Property of (insert loser felons name here)" on her butt

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top