JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some tattoos, but generally find them trashy as hell.

I've seen very, very few beautiful and aesthetic tattoos in my life -- and I'm a young gun who runs with a bunch of typical West Coast young folks full of metal in their faces and tattoos on their skin.

99% of tattoos are trashy, stupid, ugly, or cliché and played out.

:rolleyes: huh.....a newbie................lol

I've seen very, very few beautiful and aesthetic tattoos in my life -- and I'm a young gun who runs with a bunch of typical West Coast young folks full of metal in their faces and tattoos on their skin.

So... you think my tat sucks, and it's "meaning" are lame. FINE!! o_O

:D

It's not a competition! :D

One of a long lost friend .

IMAG0072.jpg

It's not a competition! :D

Lol, but I wanna win!

Also, people lose sight of what 99% means when you're talking about figures well into the millions.

I've seen thousands and thousands of tattoos in person, I have very close friends who are well respected tattoo artists. So even though I find 99% I've seen to be trashy or trite, that still means I've seen hundreds that I find aesthetic or understandable.

My own tattoos are ugly and fit in with the 99% I described.

Basic human respect. Your bullfrog mouth overloaded your tadpole a$$............Oh, and I don't know you so you are not my friend..........yet
Whoa! Ease up bro:D
Dude just posted his take on the topic. He even said he has tattoos himself.
Unless I completely misread it, it didn't seem out of line.

Your tougher then I am friend.

No joke, I made the doctors take blood from me with those finger poker metal thingies until I was 16, 6' and 160lbs. They had to prick 4-5 fingers to get enough for a blood sample.

To this day I avoid making eye contact with any needles about to go into me like a red headed step child in an abusive family...

I had a lab tech tell me it is very common for people to be ok with tattooing but not ok with needle insertion, she had some fancy names but basically said it was two different fears.

Funny you mention in the way you describe. As I mentioned earlier on, my bro-in-law having 10k+ of artwork portrayed to ritual his following. Yet, he told me, when he has sight of his own red fluids, he faint's. My bro-in-law is 46, but. I laughed my asset off when he shared that tidbit with me. So. he does PAY for his following in many ways!!

Lol, if tattooed folks can't handle my relatively tame opinion, then they aren't half as tough as many of them like to project.

Did you miss the part where I, too, have crappy tattoos?

I think this is one of those things where the only people getting mad are probably the people who I'm right about.

99% of millions of tattoos still leaves hundreds and hundreds of thousands of awesome, beautiful tattoos.

But if my harmless opinion pissed someone off, they're are probably not the owner of one of those hundreds of thousands.

I, personally, find that most folks with less-than-gorgeous tattoos are either aware and light hearted or take themselves far too seriously. I'm sure you're not the latter, right friend?

:)

I have two tats; one on each on my upper shoulders. The one on my left shoulder pays tribute to my Eastern Cherokee heritage - called a Medicine tat. On my right shoulder is a Celtic knot paying tribute to my Scottish ancestry. Very proud of these two. I was "adopted" at birth and took about 50 years to finally find the truth about my birth families. I work in healthcare and overtly visible tats are mostly discouraged. I put on a shirt and - presto - no tats showing. Course being an old guy now they are blurring some. Kinda like me. LOL.

Interesting, my father and clan are all Cherokee/Scotch cross and were, are from Kentucky/WestVirginia,, you hail from that region?

Something is wrong with me, I'm sure, but I love it when innocent threads go personal. I don't even have to visit the goofy humor thread to lmfao.

Not sure how this started going sideways but let's keep the personal insults to personal conversations please.

This has been a fun thread so far and I'd rather it not get deleted.

I'm not posting my tat and love handles again for y'all to put in your spank bank:p.

Not sure how this started going sideways but let's keep the personal insults to personal conversations please.

This has been a fun thread so far and I'd rather it not get deleted.

I'm not posting my tat and love handles again for y'all to put in your spank bank:p.
If I say please?

But you're right. Let's keep it light and fun. If an example is required, look at how stomper took it when I made fun of his little muscles :s0140:
He realized it was in good fun and rolled with it. Kinda like what you'd expect a man to do.
How about :s0090: and continue to share opinions. That's what this thread asked for.

Sorry Stomper, I maybe did it again a little bit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top