JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea that one ^^

I had long talks with my buddy so he knew what I was generally looking for and he put the design together after I gave my input. I just tell him to do his thing and it always has turned out better then I expected.

I'd be more a fan of traditional techniques... stitching ink like in Norway, or abrasion tattooing like on the some pacific islands and Japan.
That gun kills it man, takes away from the whole spirituality of it all!
LoL

Yeah, I pick my vices and between fishing and shooting, I'm all spent up. Might get some if I had the extra time and money, or something important enough I had to put on my skin.

I don't have any tats because I just cant afford them. Here's why:D

278276.jpg

I'd like to suggest a go fund me get fired up so you can git yerself a decent gun safe:)

Oh, and regarding the tattoo thing, I'd best leave off discussing the spitting Cobra that some women have liked. It wraps around my leg going up past my thigh and then curves over.........

nevermind.

I have none ... but I do find tattoo art interesting.
For the historian in me :
Many American Indian tribes had tattoo art
All the Mutineers of the Bounty had tattoos done during their stay on Tahiti
The numerous references to tattooing and the Picts
While not a tattoo , many Roman Legionnaires had their Legion branded on their upper arms

Like anything art related what some folks like , others do not ... or may even find disturbing.
Andy

I have none ... but I do find tattoo art interesting.
For the historian in me :
Many American Indian tribes had tattoo art
All the Mutineers of the Bounty had tattoos done during their stay on Tahiti
The numerous references to tattooing and the Picts
While not a tattoo , many Roman Legionnaires had their Legion branded on their upper arms

Like anything art related what some folks like , others do not ... or may even find disturbing.
Andy
Look up Polynesian tattoos my ex was Samoan her dad was a HIGH TALKING CHEIF he had the Cheif tattoo witch started at the top of his knees and went up all done by hand no electricity in there tattoo stick's and sharped turtle shell shark teeth and other stuff took him 7 days to get it done with three or four people holding him down at times LOL NO JOKE PEOPLE DIE GETTING IT DONE

I have tattos on both arms and theres only 1 that is decent. I wish I wasnt so naive and cheap when I was younger. Wish I didnt give my cousin a go to be his practice canvas and wish I didnt always only look for the cheapest artist. Learned you get what you pay for (or dont pay for) the hard way. Id love to get a nice tattoo one day but believe me theres still more gun related items higher up on my priority list :cool:.

Last Edited:
It only took me 20 years of marriage to allow my wifes name to be inked on my arm. My only wish is that that I had done it a little lower. Cant see it unless I dont have a shirt on.

Jerry Patton Jr on Instagram: "Grand Opening time, August 4th. Come stop by for family fun, raffles, grub, giveaways, swag and more. Bring by any art supplies to be…"

My buddy that did all of my ink is opening a very nice family friendly tattoo shop of his own and will have world class artist in there as well.

It's what I've been spending most of my free time working on these last 5 weeks to get him up and running.

I highly recommend him and get no kick backs, just sending good people to a great artist if your in the market.

IMG_2975.PNG IMG_2976.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads