JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Oregonian ran a story today showcasing Dumpstoppers efforts at cleaning up illegal dumping and trash on public lands. The article briefly mentions target shooters but what I notice is in a much more favorable light, given the problem of illegal target shooting.

it also appears that "target trash" pales in comparison to illegal dumping in general.

Dump Stoppers see it all in Clackamas County forests (http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2016/06/dump_stoppers_see_it_all_in_cl.html#incart_2box)

I'm surprised! Good story. I think Dave had a lot to do with keeping the story on track with trash dumpers and not so much on target shooters.

Still, we have an element, out there, that doesn't care about rules for shooting and they'll shoot anything that's out there. Then, they'll be just fine with leaving it behind. An attitude we're trying to change.

Good fine, Koda!

Cogs

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class