JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update on brochure distribution…

24 vendors for a total of 725 brochures distributed. (+ 50 to the Carson Gun Show), leaves me with 225 remaining. I'll use those to restock in a few weeks, and will plan on a fresh batch come Spring next year!

That is most all gun shops & outdoor stores in Clark County. I wasn't able to get to Silenced Weapons in Battle Ground, nor to Woodland Guns & Ammo in Woodland, yet. All businesses I asked were very receptive.

Perhaps you know of a store I missed that should have these in Clark County? Let me know!

Here's a list of the stores who are displaying the brochures. When you stop by, any of these fine establishments, take a look around for the brochure and let me know if it's readily available, empty or no longer there.

Northwest Custom Firearms
6303 E 18th St.
Vanc.

Sporting Systems
408 W 9th St.
Vanc.

J Beagle Rifles
7935 NE St Johns Rd.
Vanc.

Sportsman's Warehouse
11505 NE Fourth Plain Blvd.
Vanc.

Cascade Firearms & Supply
14020 NE Fourth Plain Blvd.
Vanc.

SafeFire Indoor Range
4857 NW Lake Rd.
Camas

Washougal River Merchintile
4232 Canyon Creed Rd.
Washougal

Bi-Mart
Washougal

Bi-Mart
Orchards

Bi-Mart
Vanc.

Limitless Outdoor Store
501 26th St.
Washougal

Big 5 Sporting Goods
Cascade Park

Big 5 Sporting Goods
Orchards

Big 5 Sporting Goods
Hazel Dell

Hockinson Market
Hockinson

First Choice Market
Hockinson

Heisson Store
Heisson

Yacolt Trading Post
Yacolt

Amboy Market
Amboy

Farger Lake Store
Farger Lake

American Liberty Ammo
Battle Ground

America's Pawn
Cascade Park

Continental Loan & Jewelry
Orchards

Pawn RW Loans
Hazel Dell

Again, Thank you all for your donations to help get this going!!!

Note... Clackamas County blitz coming soon! To benefit our Mt Hood National Forest shooting areas. We're gonna need some help on that one! Watch for a new thread soon!

Cogs

Cogs, you're the man! I love what you're doing with this, and sent a few dollars via paypal.

I don't shoot on public land at all anymore, but used to a lot before I moved. I think many of us have ignorantly broken a lot of the rules for shooting on public lands in the past. Maybe a donation towards this cause is well in order, as a little penitence?

Slob shooters may always be slobs and always leave a mess, but your brochure will help those who break the rules out of ignorance, and will give people no excuse not to do it right.

I need to update once again...

All 1000 brochures are out there! I checked on most all of the vendors and restocked what I could and now, I'm all out. The biggest movers, of the brochure, where Sportsman's Warehouse Vancouver, and all 3 of the Bi-Mart stores. The small convenience stores, closest to the forest entrance, where a close 2nd place.

I'd like to continue this program and expand on it. I'm thinking this coming spring will be an ideal time to flood the county with another batch. Also this spring, Clackamas County Dump Stoppers has indicate they would like to do a mass blitz of this information. Currently, they are printing a few and distributing them to the Clackamas County Sheriff's patrols who frequent Mt Hood Nat Forest area. We are talking about printing 2000 to 5000 copies for a blitz in the spring. They may be able to cover some of the cost, but, I'm sure we'll need to help them out. I'd also like to see that we get good coverage for the Tillamook State Forest area, on the Beaverton & West side.

Beyond that, WaGuns .org is distributing their 1000 copies around the Olympia area and the free PDF file is being downloaded and printed by many across the Northwest.

Thank you all for your help in getting this done! It helps our kind of recreation!

Bill

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR